NSV: candy appears on my desk and i ignore

Options
isabelk
isabelk Posts: 153 Member
I don't know who likes to put chocolates on my desk, but those chocolates will stay there until my last day. Ha ha, coworker, nice try! Nothing makes me more successful than the idea of attempted sabotage. You have only strengthened my iron will!

Replies

• vaavamom1
    vaavamom1 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    way to go !!!!!
  • marshalemar
    marshalemar Posts: 106
    Options
    Great attitude and will power!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    my room mate in college always did this. And then when I DIDN'T eat the cookies she brought back she would start fights with me. Not everyone is naturally a size 2 thank you very much! Don't feel guilty about your giant pizza you just ate just because I'm eating a chicken salad!
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    That smacks of deep-seated hostility on the part of that co-worker. You GO, girl~~~stand your ground and stay healthy. :)
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Good girl! You won't regret it. We had free samples at work the other day of the new PB Snickers and co-workers were stuffing their faces with them. They were like, "Hey, want one?" Now, anything sweet is my downfall, especially chocolate and PB together! But I stood my ground and could proudly say "No way! I've lost 5 pounds already and have a lot more to go." It felt kinda good to see their faces when they went "Really? ... I think I've gained like, 15 pounds since the semester started..." Then they left me alone. :) Take THAT PB Snickers! Count it!! lol
  • isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I love this site. We all have our weak spots, and I guess I won't be talking about mine in the workplace.

I do wish I know who it was, though! No one has said anything.

[I posted this in the wrong thread... whoops!]
  • naebear99
    naebear99 Posts: 73
    Options
    If you're pretty sure it was malicious, maybe you could mount the chocolates on pikes(toothpicks) on your desk or cube wall? Spray them with a shellac or something so they won't attract vermin, but the "head" of your nemesis on a pike is a good victory symbol.

If that's not to weird for you or your work.... have strange friends.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!