Anxiety....MIKE!!!!

cobygrey
cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
edited September 24 in Motivation and Support
This post is for all of my MFP's. I love you all dearly. Seriously, love you guys and gals.:love:

Without going into great detail my employer is implementing a "PAPERLESS OFFICE" software system that is going to be taking up most of my days. So I guess this means i'll have to actually work for them from 9am-5pm (I mean , REALLY? No time for any social networking:grumble: ) Since I am an administrator for the implementation My evenings will tied up as well.

So, first of all I want to pre apologize for any future absence on this site.:cry: I want all of my Friends to PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE NOT DELETE ME. I will continue to log my foods and exercise via android. Which by the way, doesn't have ANY the social features yet .....MIKE!!!!:explode: ) So I won't be able to read your statuses and updates or comment on your threads.

Needless to say this is going to be a stressful and anxious couple of months and I know my diet and exercise are going to suffer a little. So, Whenever you guys see my exercise and food log slipping send me a message because I have synced my office email and I REALLY NEED YOUR SUPPORT NOW MORE THAN EVER!:sad:

Wheww, I feel better already.:flowerforyou: :love: :smooched:

Replies

• cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    i have the android and in my browser, i went on the mfp website and saved it in my bookmarks so i can still catch peeks of statuses and posts and blogs from my phone! :)
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    i have the android and in my browser, i went on the mfp website and saved it in my bookmarks so i can still catch peeks of statuses and posts and blogs from my phone! :)

thanks why didn't i think of that?:blushing:
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    I am on my Droid and have no issue with any social network. I don't like the app because of the lack of being able to interact with others so I just log into via the web on my phone.
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352

Me too :happy:
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 847 Member
    I was also going to suggest setting it up on your phone browser. I know when I don't have my laptop with me it is a life saver!
This discussion has been closed.