Final Goal Reward???

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
i posted this to my blog earlier but decided it deserved it's on thread....everyone please share your final goal rewards....i honestly didnt have one until today and i bet others could use the help too......

Denise's Final Goal Reward......
I have said a few times already that when I reach my goal weight I am going to consider having a tummy tuck to get the body that I feel I deserve...BUT besides the surgery I really haven't had a "FINAL GOAL REWARD" planned out.....not in my head, not on paper, not at all really....obviously, I'm going to need some new clothes lol but I dont see that as a reward so much as a necessity so I dont get arrested for indecent exposure :) so i'll get around to target or jcpenney or wherever I buy regular every day clothes....BUT this will not be my reward....

I came up with my reward this afternoon while I was on my lunch walk. I was walking around The Town of Palm Beach, specifically down Worth Avenue, the hoity toity well to do area like Beverly Hills' Rodeo Drive....as I walked by the storefronts, I realized that when I get to my goal 140-150lbs, I'll be able to wear the clothes in these stores...I'm sure it will be the "largest" size they sell at an 8 or a 10 LOL but they will have it in stock....those who know me, know I am not a "palm beach" girl...I'm not hoity or fussy, I'm simple and plain and I like it that way...BUT there were some beautiful clothes in these windows and I just never in a million years imagined that I could actually walk into a store like that and buy something off the rack and have it fit, especially since it would probably cost me like a grand for a sweater or a dress or a top LOL...back to my goal reward LOL....

I have decided that when I reach my goal weight, I will treat myself to an ENTIRE day of pampering. First I will start off on a shopping adventure either on Worth Ave or the Gardens Mall (at a fancy high end store) . I want to be treated like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, not when they knew she was a hooker, but when Edward brought her back and made them wait on her, LOL.

I want a pretty woman day.....I want to sit on white upholstered chairs and have shop girls bring me tea and all the clothes that they can possibly find that would "suit" me and my new body and then I want to try them all on and KNOW that some of them will fit and some of them will look amazing and I will only buy ONE perfect outfit, but I will have the knowledge that I CAN WEAR THIS BEAUTIFUL STUFF and I deserve to...

Then after I am tired from shopping I want to head to a full service spa for a massage and a facial and a pedicure and a manicure and hair styling...

Then I want to dress myself in the ONE PERFECT outfit from my day and have a BIG reveal with my friends and family, ala Biggest Loser, and SHOW off the me that I finally know I can be and have worked so hard to be.....

Yup, I'm gonna start planning this day....I have to figure out who I want to go shopping with me; who I want to go to the spa with me; who I want to invite to the big party to show off the new me....I'm going to start making a plan because I WILL GET THERE....I don't know exactly when but I WILL GET THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited just thinking about this amazing day in the future and that is what is going to help push me thru the hard times.....This image of me, MEEEEEE, being ME.....

Replies

• eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I LOVE clothes, so my final reward will be a closet full of gorgeous clothes!! It will also be followed by a night out on the town with me looking HOT lol
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    what a GREAT idea.. I truly love it!!

I am just rewarding myself AGAIN with being able to show off the tummy tuck and implants I had done when I lost 140 pounds back in 05.
    I spent too much money and went thru enough pain to know I can get this 50 pounds back off and show myself off that I can still be a hottie at 31 yr old

I do want a new Chef coat thou and to do a new hair do!
    But what I have my eye set on it getting back into this jean dress I have from my Senior yr of high school, its a size 12 and I know when I reach my goal weight again... uh I hate saying that! I will be able to wear it again. I wore it to my class reunion in 08 and I know I can do it again
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I will reward myself with a Tummy Tuck!
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    I'm getting porcelain veneers! Can't wait!
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I'm retiring and moving to where I can have my horse again around the time of my projected goal attainment. Knight is both my motivation and my reward.
  • WanabeHotMama
    WanabeHotMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I LOVE clothes, so my final reward will be a closet full of gorgeous clothes!! It will also be followed by a night out on the town with me looking HOT lol

Mine is the same thing! :)