uhoh...

Options
my daily goal is 1,200 and my breakfast alone was 555 Cal.
Lunch was 520 and now I have 125 for dinner...
help me please!!!

I'm having a hard time since I do not have internet and am at my parents logging. i started a food diary today as well.

i have also done a thirty minute work out video today but don't know how to add it to my excercise...

Replies

• Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    well how to log would be my first question, that will give you more calories. Then, you may need to go light for dinner like a green salad w/chicken and a low cal dressing.
  • Jessygonzalez
    Options
    a salad with lots of veggies might fit the bill for dinner or a slim fast shake...good luck!
  • jillbarnes
    Options
    i have also done a thirty minute work out video today but don't know how to add it to my excercise...

It depends on what type of workout it was...walking, aerobics, dancing, etc.
  • Griffin90
    Griffin90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Go for a hike before dinner and burn a bunch of calories. Or you can have a salad.
  • beerbomber
    beerbomber Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I go with the excericise like crazy and earn some calories
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Once you get your half an hour of cardio I'm sure you will have room for chicken with fresh vegis like salad greens. Good luck! Try getting in another 30 mins of cardio to give you room for maybe a little bit more.
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Try planning your meals out until you get a chance to get back on the computer so you will know in advance what you are eating.....
  • dearprudence1964
    dearprudence1964 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I agree - get some good cardio in to earn some extra calories....but if that's not possible - a very filling low calorie food that I fall back on from time to time is Tabouli Wheat salad. You can pick up a box mix near the rice and cous cous in the supermarket or you can get it freshly made from a mediterranean restaurant or farmers market stand. If you get the box mix, feel free to add extra vegetables and a dash of feta cheese.