MFP gave me an OCD!

Options
2»

Replies

• MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Lmbo! My rl family is like is that all you do now? My fb friends are like we miss you....I'm gonna be an mfp addict for life!
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm an MFP/OCD too and I love it!!! I feel closer to the posters than I ever have with in the flesh 'so called' friends. For me to have never been on FB, I have gotten completely hooked here and I'm sooooooo glad. There aren't many disorders that make you relish in your compulsions while becoming a hottie at the same time(lol)!!!!!!!!:smokin:
  • drroduran
    drroduran Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm outta control, myself!!
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    MFP is my latest obsession, but it's good for me!
  • Wightvixen
    Wightvixen Posts: 117
    Options
    I keep both MFP and FB open at the same time on different tabs and flip-flop between the 2. Does that make me doubly sad? :laugh:
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    hahahaha your all TOO FUNNY!! I used to complain that my husband didnt pay me enough attention and spent all his time on the computer ...

We should definately start a club - oh hang on ... :)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Tango198 and I'm an addict. I've been addicted to MFP for about 7 months now.

Between MFP, Facebook, Twitter and message boards of a few bands I follow. I need help :laugh:
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    ohhh noooo i just started today it gets that bad huh well goooood
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!