BAd day

Options
fatsis
fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
So on Monday I had a stressfull day and felt like nothing got acomplished. I get home and the first that happens is my 6 yr old daughter wants 2 do a dance for me. First of all she is wearing her sister dance outfit from 2 yrs ago and it doesnt fit (skin tight on the bum and prepared for a major flood). She puts on her cd of pop songs that R kiddied down and plays the version of JLO's My Love Dont Cost a Thing. It was so adorable she was a 6 yr old trying to B 25.

Totally reminded me why I go to work everyday and why I need 2 B a healthier person.

PS THat is my youngest in the pic.

PSS Cherish every moment w/your kids. They really R a gift from God.

Replies

• fatsis
    Options
    So on Monday I had a stressfull day and felt like nothing got acomplished. I get home and the first that happens is my 6 yr old daughter wants 2 do a dance for me. First of all she is wearing her sister dance outfit from 2 yrs ago and it doesnt fit (skin tight on the bum and prepared for a major flood). She puts on her cd of pop songs that R kiddied down and plays the version of JLO's My Love Dont Cost a Thing. It was so adorable she was a 6 yr old trying to B 25.

Totally reminded me why I go to work everyday and why I need 2 B a healthier person.

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

That they are. :love:

That and a nice Merlot. sigh.gif
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    awww....how sweet.
    You're right. They are a gift. Mine are 18, 20 and 23 and they still give me those warm fuzzies on days I need them most.

They're the reason for everything I do.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Isn't it funny how you can be having the worst day ever, and you kids will smile a certain way, or give you those little butterfly kisses, or tell a corny joke that doesn't even make sense and it just erases all the bad stuff? My kids can sense when I'm in a mood (well I'm not to subtle about them lol) but they are so great in cheering me up!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awwwwwwwwwww!:heart:

totally agree too!!!

my son is the light of my life....I honestly don't know how I'd make it day in and day out w/ out that love bug!.....:heart::heart: that smile, that laugh, that silly little boy...omg...he make my heart swell!

the thought of you and your little one dancing Fatsis just made you climb the great guy ladder my friend!!!
    :drinker:
    hugs!
    Ali
  • fatsis
    Options
    Isn't it funny how you can be having the worst day ever, and you kids will smile a certain way, or give you those little butterfly kisses, or tell a corny joke that doesn't even make sense and it just erases all the bad stuff? My kids can sense when I'm in a mood (well I'm not to subtle about them lol) but they are so great in cheering me up!

I have 2 girls at ages 6 and 9 and they just rule my world. I think my wife gets a little jealous of the attention I give them, I'm working at it. Hey us men R always a work-in-progress.
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    aww how cute! :smile:

My son is my constant source of happiness. Last week I was really upset about something and Christian came up...gave me this huge hug and said "mommy, you can stop crying now, my hugs make you happy forever"

Needless to say my tears dried up quickly and I was reminded that no matter what happens, my 3 year old son's love is enough for me!

He is hands down the most precious gift God could have ever blessed me with...:bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    How sweet, fatsis!

It makes life all the more worth while.

Every owie, every mischievious grin, every sleepless night and every I love you.

Here's to all the little precious ones. We :heart: you!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

DARN YOU PHATSIS AND YOUR MAKING ME WANT KIDS EVEN MORE THAN I ALREADY DO!!!!

CURSE YOU!!!!

CURSE!!!

cry_out.jpg
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Aww fatsis, that is a sweet story to share with us :heart: You're a softie afterall! hehe Where are the pictures of this little dance? hmm? we need video footage..lol or maybe u could recreate the dance and make a video of that :)
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    the sweetest thing ever!!!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Aww fatsis, : You're a softie afterall! hehe

I'll take, "Words You Don't Want to Hear on a Date" for $1,000, Alex.

:laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
  • fatsis
    Options

OMG ROFL
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    ROFLMAO
  • fatsis
    Options

DARN YOU PHATSIS AND YOUR MAKING ME WANT KIDS EVEN MORE THAN I ALREADY DO!!!!

CURSE YOU!!!!

CURSE!!!

cry_out.jpg

I'm sending a triplets stork your way kids. U just keep praticing until then.
    Manda I'm just kidding I hope U dont think that I think U R easy.
    Jeremy I know is easy....so I hear.
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    Kids are amazing. I hope I will get to be a father someday!!!:bigsmile:

TY
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Kids are amazing. I hope I will get to be a father someday!!!:bigsmile:

TY

thud.gif