Activia overrated!

Options
Activia and me are no longer friends. 140 calories and 19g of sugar for one tiny thing of yogurt??!!
Not to mention the over marketing and packaging of this product. I think I'll just stick to buying my lowfat plain yogurt or Greek yogurt and get to eat twice as much for less calories and far fewer grams of sugar!

Screw you, Activia!

That was just a little venting on my end...

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Jamie Lee Curtis is on her way to your house. Lock your doors.
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I don't eat the stuff but i do think they have a light version....or is that the calories of the light version? I eat yoplait light and i love it!!!
  • Shaye85
    Shaye85 Posts: 107
    Options
    but its so creamy and rich...mmmm i only eat yogurt of any kind maybe twice a month, but when i do i have activia light!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    We cal it "Actsh*tia" in my house because every time we've eaten it it sends us straight to the bathroom... NOT in a good way. It must escape my body at full speed! :grumble:
  • rherrin5
    rherrin5 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I like the greek plain with some honey and I eat it with a Kashi chewy granola bar for my snacks. Activia was never one I really cared for.
  • kellytaylor13104
    kellytaylor13104 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Plain fat free yogurt is soooo much better for you, mix it with some frozen blueberries and its the best way to have it I say. Not to mention: its cheaper to buy the larger container of yogurt, its greener..less little containers going in the trash, and no nasty fillers or sugars.
  • SaraTonin
    SaraTonin Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Or you can take acidophilus tablets for zero calories and the same effects.
  • chellis76
    chellis76 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    They do have a light version but doesn't taste as good, Imagine that!! lol
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Try this!
    Yoplait Fiber One - Blueberry Nonfat Yogurt, 1 container
    Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
    50 13g 0g 3g 5mg 55mg 4g 5g

I have been buying these lately at .99 Only Store 4 for $1!! :drinker:
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I love the regular Activia but the light is gross. I eat it because it's delish- i haven't noticed any changes in my BMs. I'm probably the only one I know that doesn't have that affect on.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA I sued activia!!...got all my $$ back I spent on them...
  • libertysquare1
    Options
    I used to eat that all the time.. But it gave me real issues with my tummy.. I use Shakelogy by beachbody , and it has all the prebiotics and vitamins and protein all in one.. It works well with your digestive system too and it's great stuff. It also helps to lose weight..:smile:
  • incircles_lp2
    incircles_lp2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the replies! I don't plan on purchasing Activia anymore, especially since it is a waste of packaging and it doesn't make me have BMs. I'll stick with my big containers of plain, fat-free yogurt with frozen, organic fruit!