New to fitnesspal

Options
Hello me and my co worker joined on our mobile phones about begining of February and we started strong but then we fell off for like 3 weeks. I am back on and trying to encourage him to continue the journey!

I would like to lose at least 60lbs by August 2011.

Replies

• LilPooh2004
    Options
    Hi My name is Crystal and I am new to myfitnesspal.
  • crystallized
    crystallized Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello me and my co worker joined on our mobile phones about begining of February and we started strong but then we fell off for like 3 weeks. I am back on and trying to encourage him to continue the journey!

I would like to lose at least 60lbs by August 2011.

That's a pretty hefty goal for 6 months. 40 lbs is more doable, in my opinion....unless you're in the 300-400lb range, which 60lbs would make sense.

What's your starting weight?
  • frenchie0102
    Options
    It's a great site, just stick with it. This is the best way to start off your weight loss journey is to keep a journal...good luck.
  • busybee33
    busybee33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ;)
  • LanieAnn
    LanieAnn Posts: 1
    Options
    Welcome, I am new to myfitnesspal too. Good luck on your weight loss. I think we both will reach our goal weight.
  • aportillo8
    aportillo8 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That's a pretty hefty goal for 6 months. 40 lbs is more doable, in my opinion....unless you're in the 300-400lb range, which 60lbs would make sense.

What's your starting weight?

Starting Weight is 202lbs.

I think I've been watching too much 'I use to be fat" on MTV. lol
  • jennarheay
    Options
    Hello everyone- I am new to the site and looking for tips to stay motivated. Any good posts to read on here to help?
  • roywil
    roywil Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome aboard, myfitnesspal has sparked my motivation, since I have been a member, I have lost about 40 lbs, My goal now is to lose about 15 more. and I know I can do. You can do it to, Don't feel bad about falling off, the main thing is that, you got right back up, that's the key. We have all fell, some more than once, But dont stay down there.
    good luck
  • aportillo8
    aportillo8 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks!