This is hilarious!!

Options
3bko6.jpg

When I saw this in my Brylane Home Catalog I was like, "What the heck is VAG STEAM?!?...and then I realised that it's supposed to say VAC-STEAM and I laughed so hard I cried. The manufacturer should NOT have put the hyphen inside the 'C' like that!!! lol

Apparently, ladies, it's good for those of us who like to keep it "bare". LMAO Though hopefully no one's is dusty!!!

By the way, if you have this catalog (Spring 2011) it's the last product on page 75.

Replies

• tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    haha that is probably the funniest thing I've heard all week.
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHA ew.
  • avninjalette123
    avninjalette123 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah
    Thanks for the laugh ! =]
  • Toaster88
    Toaster88 Posts: 146
    Options
    I bought one, it doesn't work that well for me.
  • newuser111
    Options
    :noway: HAHAHAHAHHA!!!
  • klaudiarejmer
    Options
    There's actually a sneaker company that has a sperm cell as their logo that they put on the shoes. Its called the seed of life logo. Those companies should get together!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    not to ruin your fun, but i'm pretty sure that's a hyphen
  • LaurenRoseMD
    Options

Wow, really? I had nooooo idea! Thanks for that.

Oh, wait...I did have an idea.
    The manufacturer should NOT have put the hyphen inside the 'C' like that!!! lol

Thanks for calling. Have a great day.
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options

Wow, really? I had nooooo idea! Thanks for that.

Oh, wait...I did have an idea.
    The manufacturer should NOT have put the hyphen inside the 'C' like that!!! lol

Thanks for calling. Have a great day.

alrighty then... rude
  • LaurenRoseMD
    Options
    alrighty then... rude

Not trying to be rude anymore than you were trying to ruin the fun. ;) It's just that your comment seemed to indicate that you didn't read what I wrote under the photo, and one of my biggest pet peeves is people who comment on something without reading what they're commenting on. That's all.

Have a great night.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    i have to agree...you know what...i have a swiffer mop, and microfiber towels that i bought from walmart....if i squirt the floor with walmart and mop it up with the microfiber towel on the swiffer...it actually cleans my floor better than that VAC n steam...seriously...
  • Toaster88
    Toaster88 Posts: 146
    Options
    i have to agree...you know what...i have a swiffer mop, and microfiber towels that i bought from walmart....if i squirt the floor with walmart and mop it up with the microfiber towel on the swiffer...it actually cleans my floor better than that VAC n steam...seriously...

Now I feel bad. I don't actually have one. It was a guy," I don't have the proper equipment to be steamed" joke.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options

Now I feel bad. I don't actually have one. It was a guy," I don't have the proper equipment to be steamed" joke.
    oh lol! my bad!