100 calories of deliciousness!!!

Options
Aspynmom
Aspynmom Posts: 166 Member
So, wanting to see what the fuss was about I went ahead and ordered the "Chocolate Sampler" of Vitatops and Vitabrownies. I just ate a double chocolate chip vitatop and WOW!!! It was so scrumptious, I actually felt guilty eating it! So, if anyone has been riding the fence deciding on whether or not to get some, I highly recommend!!! I ordered mine online but I think others have posted stores where they can be purchased. Awesome, filling, tasty, healthy snack!!!

Replies

• Charrisse
    Charrisse Posts: 163
    Options
    I glanced at these at Target today.. hmmmm might have to take the plunge.. lol
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i buy my vitatops from target or any other grocery store :o) they're by the frozen waffle section & i love them! the banana nut ones are good too. i use them when i'm PMSing & need a chocolate fix or for a quick breakfast. :o)
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I just got my chocolate sampler today too! I can't wait to they the brownies.
  • ITTYbitty04
    ITTYbitty04 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've been reading about these muffins but haven't had them yet still looking for a store that carries them in my ohio are. I did find a recipe online that you guys might want to take a look at and see if you'd like to give their recipe a try. let me know if anyone tries them before I get to them!!
    hope they are good! the link is at the bottom:happy:

http://vegsfblog.com/2010/05/05/cran-apple-bran-muffins-faux-vitatop-muffin-copycat/
  • blinley09
    Options
    I am new to this diet thing.. and let me tell you.. eating "healthy" is killing me and my fiance. More so him them me.. I always try to eat healthy.. all these little recipes and ideas about new foods is helping a lot! Thanks so much! :smile:
  • primus_guy
    primus_guy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My wife loves the double chocolate as a treat. My current fav is the apple crumb. I'm not sure they make a bad flavor.