Does Alli work for you???

Options
Hello! I just started out with good eating and trying to exercise but as a science major..getting away from the books is a challenge. I wasn't getting much weight loss even with lowered cals and workout so I tried Alli for a boost. Just wondering if anyone else has tried it and what they think and if they recommend taking it before or right after the meal eaten?

thanks for reading!

Replies

• MarybethAltizer
    MarybethAltizer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have to say that I tried it, and hated it. Caused VERY bad side effects for me. LOL And I did try to eat right. I don't know, it just wasn't compatible with my body. Good luck with it!
  • iamdefyinggravity
    Options
    It worked for me. I tried it for a week and I lost 7pounds. I used it mostly to jumpstart my weight loss. Just don't go over the 15g of fat per meal and you'll be fine. People who complain about Alli are probably the ones who think that because they're taking diet pills they can eat everything they can. Doesn't work that way. :)
  • adamstc88
    adamstc88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I tried while I was following weight watchers a few years back and I did watch how much fat I consumed and I had very bad side effects too. I know people that have taken it and had success on it, it just did not aggree with my system.
  • frankerzzzfit
    frankerzzzfit Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    thanks for the comments!!you guys helped me keep some things in mind while using it. =)