4th of July plans??

Options
124»

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    floating around in the pool and nothing else. The hubby has to work:drinker: :drinker:
    You all have a safe 4th:heart:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad: You promised ME those tickets soup!!!!!!!!!

AND....that flannel shirt is HERS?!!!!! OMG.....I am so not sharing youngblood....:noway: find another monkey to dance for no jerky!!!! :angry: good luck w/ that!!! :tongue:

anyone know the words to You don't send me flowers????.....how bout Little bit country???? anyone...sniffle:cry: *voice cracking...* any-one?

ALI!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!
    *think, soup.....think....

I got you some K.D. Lang tickets.......It was supposed to be a surprise!:sad:
    and don't think just cuz I'm sooper smart, that I don't know that you and Shannon think I'm the dumb one. I gots feelins, ya know.

*clears throat
    All by myself.....don't wanna be
    all by myse -elf

Shoulder to cry on over here.

*sniffle
    do you have a mullet?

Um I think I ventured into something I'm not real sure of.
    *excuses self and runs away*
    *but sneeks back to spy on them*
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Shoulder to cry on over here.

*sniffle
    do you have a mullet?
    [/quote]

OMG...is this not how we got into all this trouble in the first place.....sigh....Sooooooup!!! when will you learn girl!!! *rushes off to tell Shannon*
    [/quote]

No....you got it all wrong, Ali. I was only gonna ask for stylin tips...I swear!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    Melting pot is having a special that night, so I'm going! :blushing:

Going to a beach party tomorrow night.

I'll take anyone's rain that is willing to push it my way. I always think about the poor police and fire depts on days like the 4th - people lighting stuff on fire, everyone gets the day off, etc.