Karyn baby weight!

Options
Hi Everyone!
I am new as of today. . I just had a baby about 5 months ago and am REALLY looking forward to getting into my pre pregnancy jeans!!! I am suuper motivated and am hoping this will help keep me in check! I have already looked at the recipes and they are amazing! I can't wait to try them out! As a Mom of 2 now, I feel it is my duty to live a healthy life. Those little boogers will learn from me! Can't wait to see my ticker go down like all of yours have!!!! :o)

Replies

• buddmomof3
    Options
    Hi Karyn!

A friend of mine has been using this website for a few months and the weight has been falling off him! He's a big guy and has been averaging approx. 9-12 pounds a week. I too recently had a baby (3 weeks ago today actually) and I am super excited to finally be able to try this out myself! We can do this girly...... :-) Good Luck with your journey!!
  • karyn2321
    karyn2321 Posts: 18
    Options
    oh my goodness gracious! Congratulations!!!! I had told my new son (Joshua) to return my body the way he found it, but he didn't listen. :o/ So back to the grind for me. Can't wait to see where this takes me and you! Now go get some sleep! ;o)
  • snookemz
    snookemz Posts: 82
    Options
    best of luck gals! If you are nursing mothers, please keep your intake at LEAST 1800, you will use about 500 calories a day nursing one baby so if your calorie level is too low you may not make sufficient amounts of milk (your body will always put your needs above making milkies!). I hope you both have tons of success!