What day do most people tend to do their weigh ins?

Options
Just wondering what day most people do their weigh in updates i was thinking fridays might be good but then you have the weekend so maybe mondays would be better? Just looking for peoples thoughts on this topic.

Replies

• 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    Fridays are the best days! That's when our bodies weigh less...so I've heard :smile:
  • Shaye85
    Shaye85 Posts: 107
    Options
    3 days a week, Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Totally up to the individual -- but I do Wednesday mornings. If I have a rough weekend, it gives me a couple days to readjust. It's also easier for me to remember: "Wednesday weigh-day". Just my two cents :)
  • katheren
    katheren Posts: 2
    Options
    I know they say not to.....but I weigh every day. If I had to pick just one day, I would go with Mondays.
  • kaitlinmre
    kaitlinmre Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    saturdays!
  • lukimakamai
    lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every other week on Sunday morning before church. I figure if I have a bad weigh in church will cheer me up :happy: And I weigh in every other week because my scale isn't digital and if I weighed in every week I probably wouldn't notice any change (and I saw several trainers to it on the show I Used to be Fat).
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Thursdays. I just randomly chose that day. Not sure why though.
  • ashleyjea1985
    Options
    i do it several days after any weight training,,,,, bc i feel like i gain a little right after those workouts.. i also weight when i go to the bathroom.. lol.. i feel lighter.. i weight once a week
  • rcsdrob
    rcsdrob Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think Mondays are bad to weigh in, especially if you didn't keep track of everything you ate over the weekend. I would say Thursdays or Fridays are probably better. Just my $0.02.
  • TheNewDanielle
    Options
    Monday mornings before work... makes my day much better haha
  • LovelySnugs
    LovelySnugs Posts: 389
    Options
    i hop on the scale several times a week, just out of curiosity about my weight fluctuation and whatnot. but i do my Official Weigh-In on Monday mornings, cuz knowing it's coming helps me to resist my husband's bad influence when he's home over the weekends.
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    i weigh in on fridays....that way if i slip up on the weekends i have all week to make up for it.
  • Belle_Fille
    Belle_Fille Posts: 469
    Options
    i do mine on sundays- it keeps me in check over the weekend. plus i dont like doing much sunday so i tend to use that as my "off" day too (where i relax and not exercise)
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I weigh-in on Sunday mornings. Simply because I came across MFP on a Saturday night and weighed myself in the morning!
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays! Gives me time to get back in the swing after the weekend, and mondays suck enough without a weigh-in! :laugh:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I always do my weigh-ins on Sunday mornings. I workout from Monday-Saturday and take Sunday as a rest day, so I weigh-in on that day. Sometimes I weigh-in Monday mornings, but I like to do all the stats measurements and such on Sundays. I seem to have more time on that day anyway since I am not spending an hour working out.
  • tagsIT2011
    Options
    I weigh in on tuesday afternoons before the start of my fave show.... "biggest loser" I can compare myself to the contestants weightloss, and it helps me remember to weigh myself. Also since I have so much going on during weekends, it gives me couple days to get my head back in the game..... but to each his own...... what ever day you choose, just try do it at the same time of day....:happy: :bigsmile:
  • Daisygurl7
    Daisygurl7 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My hubby works every other weekend - so weekends he doesn't - Sunday Morning
    Weekends he works - Tuesday Morning.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I decided to do Fridays because it's such a happy day to begin with, a weigh-in after working out can be an extra "boost" to begin the weekend!
    Also, if I over-indulged on the weekend, I have the rest of the week to deal with it, lol.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I try my very best to limit weigh-in days to weekends and weekdays.