New to Technology

krleti1
krleti1 Posts: 5 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi -
I found this app for my droid and LOVE IT!. I have been a personal trainer since 1994 and am SOOOOOOOO glad there is finally something easy for me to recommend to my clients. I am in the process of seeing how many of my peeps I can get on here.

I have always been into some sort of activity, dance, volleyball, aerobics, weight training. and currently teaching pole dance for fun and fitness and even after all of that I have always stuggled with keeping the weight off. I don't have time to write everything down and look up all of my numbers, so until now this was the last part of my healthy lifestyle that was missing.

I am very happy to have found this app and have the ability to use the full site too. Most of my clients now use the Wii or Pole Dance for their fitness programs and am hoping that My Fit Pal will add these to the fitness choice list. I have lost 4 pounds and because I am teaching classes all day long I am constantly hungry. This totally makes me be accountable to my own hand putting food in my mouth. Also because I am considered "healthy" I only have those vanity pounds that are always the hardest to lose, so I was very surprised to see the scale move.

Thank You My Fit Pal - keep up the good work!
This discussion has been closed.