Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just got around to it :)

Hi all,
I've been an MFP-er for a little shy of two months now and never introduced myself! I'd love some more pals to help me on my journey. I've lost 1/5th of my goal of 100lbs already, and in just that amount of time, I've gotten wonderful positive news from my doctor on the health concern (pseudotumor cerebri) that put me here to start with! Looking to make this a change for good!
I gained about 50 pounds in College, 30 in my senior year, and I'm bound and determined to let them go, and some more besides. :)

Replies

• calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Good for you! You can do this....I didn't go into the forums for the first almost 2 months either and now I'm hooked! You'll love it. Feel free to add me as a friend.:smokin:
  • peacestar84
    peacestar84 Posts: 100
    Hello,
    You are doing wonderful so far! Good work! I just started on here the end of January and have found this site to be wonderful support. I will add you as a friend cause it's great to have extra motivation and support.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    feel free to add me if you would like, be happy to support you:smile: