I'm not going to let a few extra calories get me down!

Options
I've been doing really well since I signed up for the sign up for the site about two weeks ago. I've worked out every single day (30 Day Shred challenge) and eaten really well. I've logged my meals and exercise each day, and feel really great about how I'm doing so far. Today I went over my calories by a bit. I didn't mean to, and it wasn't as though I ate anything terrible, but I miscalculated my dinner calories by about 100 calories.

You know what? I'm not going to sweat it. My body was hungry, and I fed it GOOD food. Beans and vegetables and good fats. Would I make this a habit? No, but that's not the point. The point is, we're human, and we're bound to "color outside of the lines" at times. I'm not going to let this deter me. I'll let it encourage me to pay closer attention, and push a little harder at the gym tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a successful day!! Don't let ANYTHING get in the way of your goals :)

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Remember that you are calculated to have a deficit of at least 500 at this website, so if you are only over by 100, you are still 400 under maintenance meaning you still lose weight. No reason to get upset at all!