Exercise DVDs

I recently had to quit the gym to try and save money where I can and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for fitness DVDs that they have tried and liked. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• cmccune712
    cmccune712 Posts: 30 Member
    I recently had to quit the gym to try and save money where I can and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for fitness DVDs that they have tried and liked. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. Thanks!
  • Slender1
    Slender1 Posts: 185
    "Crunch" Fat-Burning Pilates w/ Ellen (forget her last name) ... it's a good workout that will make you sweat!
  • kwill23
    kwill23 Posts: 122
    I really like Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    I like The Firm, The Biggest Loser & the Prevention dvds are good.
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Gillian Michaels 30 day shred love it
  • runningdevil
    runningdevil Posts: 35 Member
    1. Denise Austin's Personal Training System - cheap, but so very effective b/c the workouts are short but challening & you can mix it up different ways.
    2. Biggest Loser - Seasons 1 & 2 w/ Bob Harper, ditto the above.
    3. Any Turbo Jam dvd
  • cmccune712
    cmccune712 Posts: 30 Member
    Thank you all very much!! I will have to try some of these :wink:
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Jilian Michaels Cardio Kickboxing!!! It's my fav right now.
  • Another vote for the Firm.
    I was a gym rat for years but had to quit when I had my first baby. I was worried I couldn't get an intense workout from home video/DVDs. The Firm proved me wrong and I've been grateful ever since. (The older ones are really tough.) I've tried lots of other videos but end up giving most of the non-Firms away because I find them either too easy or boring (or both). There are a few exceptions though: Jari Love's Ripped series, Kelly Coffey-Meyer's "Step Boxing", Janis Saffell's "Brand New Butt", and Kari Anderson's "Angles, Lines and Curves II.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member

Taebo amped (comes with a weighted bar)
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Jillian Michaels!!