haven't lost more yet, but!!!!

OK, so every morning I get up and think this is the day it will be a pound less. It has been a couple days since my break through first pound lost. But I can really feel it trying to come off. I know one morning soon it will be less.
Anyway, I am going on vacation this weekend and tried on my bathing suit I bought last months. I bought it a little small because they didn't have the 12 I really needed, so I got the 10. I looked better in it today than I did when I bought it. It actually fit.
Last month I was bouncing alot with 5 pounds, even though I have lost 1 pound officially. So now I can go on the boat and feel like I look pretty OK and not try to cover up so much.
Then I put on a pair of pants I wear a lot and they were a little tight in the legs? I think I am building up my thigh muscles on the bicycle. I might need to watch that.

Replies

• OK, so every morning I get up and think this is the day it will be a pound less. It has been a couple days since my break through first pound lost. But I can really feel it trying to come off. I know one morning soon it will be less.
    Anyway, I am going on vacation this weekend and tried on my bathing suit I bought last months. I bought it a little small because they didn't have the 12 I really needed, so I got the 10. I looked better in it today than I did when I bought it. It actually fit.
    Last month I was bouncing alot with 5 pounds, even though I have lost 1 pound officially. So now I can go on the boat and feel like I look pretty OK and not try to cover up so much.
    Then I put on a pair of pants I wear a lot and they were a little tight in the legs? I think I am building up my thigh muscles on the bicycle. I might need to watch that.
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Great job! :drinker: :drinker:

I guess I should try on some different clothes, because I've been struggling with that next 1 pound for a couple of weeks too.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    HAve this weekend. Work it Girl:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!