INSANITY Success Stories

Options
lEEAVii20
lEEAVii20 Posts: 50 Member
Any INSANITY 60-day challenge success stories???

Replies

• stepxstep
    Options
    I'm curious also. :-)
  • tsimehc2000
    tsimehc2000 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'll let you know 58 days from now :)
  • Bekah84
    Bekah84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 38 and have lost 11.4 pounds! :)
  • AmyQwith2
    AmyQwith2 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    could you please also note if you are following the nutrition guid and/or just doing the exercises? thanks! i can't wait to read these! i'm on week 2...
  • nixfit
    nixfit Posts: 2
    Options
    Well I'm only on day 14 but it has made a difference, it;s not easy but it better than when I started!!! and I am changing shape, have you started yet?
    Nix
  • nixfit
    nixfit Posts: 2
    Options
    have you done the second fit test yet?
  • aljarr2320
    Options
    It's an AMAZING workout!! I dropped 12 lbs and went from a size 8 to a 4. Legs are now super toned!! Love it... Try it!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Any INSANITY 60-day challenge success stories???

During Insanity I lost 13 lbs., 24 Total Inches, and 4% body fat. I lost 6 inches from my waist alone. To be honest though my diet was not the best during the 1st month. So most of the weight loss came during the 2nd month (11 lbs.) You can see the difference in my pictures better though.
  • emkam11
    emkam11 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hey guys can someone fill me in on this it sounds brillaint it but not sure how it all works and that guys x
  • emkam11
    emkam11 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hey guys can someone fill me in on this it sounds brillaint it but not sure how it all works and that guys x
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    could you please also note if you are following the nutrition guid and/or just doing the exercises? thanks! i can't wait to read these! i'm on week 2...

It doesn't matter if you follow the nutrition guide. It's no ground breaking plan and there are hundreds of books of the same types of meals. Just make sure you have an appropriate calorie deficit.
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    I'm on day 3. I'll be back in May with my success story! :wink:
  • DowntimeDesigns
    DowntimeDesigns Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 4 for me today!!! Loving the workouts and Sean T. is actually really motivational!

KEEP THAT CORE TIGHT!
  • knoes1
    knoes1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    In week 6! Truly awsome - body has changed shape bigtime - not much weight loss - but would reccomend it. Looking forward to completeing taking a week off and starting again!
  • saguate
    saguate Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m on day 34 of back to back Max Insanity. This is my second round and thanks to MFP I’m on track again to my goal of 6% body fat. MFP helps me keep close tabs on my calorie intake and helps make sure I’m not overtraining. That was my mistake month 1 of Max Insanity on this round.

My legs are like tree trunks now and my arms have clear definition. What I am concentrating the most is my mid-section. Got to peel off that small layer of fat because no matter how many crunches you do, as long as there is fat there you will never see any true definition. I got the flat stomach but just no six pack yet.

I’m doing my own schedule now. Max Cardio & Cardio Abs days is what I work in the most during the week. I burn on average 900-1025 calories per workout except recovery days. That is more like 550 calories. I will finish my second round of Insanity (2nd month of back to back Max Insanity) on April 1st 2011.

I’m hoping for amazing results like other Insanity grads but if not, I will roll into another month of Max until I get it right.

Height 6”1”
    SW = 210
    CW = 200
    GW = As long as I have abs to show for all the hard work I’m not concerned about my final weight.

For all of you on that first round of Insanity, keep pushing, keep digging and as Shaun T would say, “You’re in it to win it, so dig deeper!”
  • Stooooo
    Options
    Awesome work skythree. Insanity: The Asylum comes out Mid April!!!!
  • Jrak1980
    Jrak1980 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This is my last week of Insanity, I love it. I have a long way to go and I will be starting Insanity again once I'm done. I've dropped 2 pant sizes and my cardio strength is amazing. I'm running my first 5K of the year on Saturday and I hope to run the entire thing, which would be a first for me.
    For measurements, I'm down 5" on my stomach, 2" on each thigh.
  • Stooooo
    Options
    This is my last week of Insanity, I love it. I have a long way to go and I will be starting Insanity again once I'm done. I've dropped 2 pant sizes and my cardio strength is amazing. I'm running my first 5K of the year on Saturday and I hope to run the entire thing, which would be a first for me.
    For measurements, I'm down 5" on my stomach, 2" on each thigh.

Good luck Saturday. I run my first 5k of the year on May 14th. My 39th birthday. My goal is to be in better shape at 39 then I was at 29.
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I've got 8 days left. I've already lost 10 lbs and 11 inches!!! :noway:
  • Somenameioi
    Somenameioi Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I finished it and am in the best shape ever! I have muscles everywhere- and even my husband (who hasn't done any of the workouts) says he loves insanity! LOL
    I have noticed that my endurance has increased significantly when I do Zumba and I can run faster than ever before. I feel great and am starting to look great. I lost more than a pant size- but not quite down 2 sizes. I lost about 12 lbs over 6 months- I started the program before Christmas got almost halfway through and stopped for about a month. I then restarted around Christmas and finished the 8 weeks. I am now doing a combo of Insanity, Zumba, Pilates, Cycling, weight training- trying to get more variety in my workouts- not really trying to lose anymore just trying to tone up and lose the layer of fat.
    I totally recommend it and I think you really start noticing major body changes in the max workouts. To be honest I never do the fit tests :blushing: but I do know I have seen major improvements in my fitness level.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!