2 small success noticed during morning routine!

Options
traceybett
traceybett Posts: 206 Member
OK>>> I am celebrating my baby step successes but they are HUGE to me :)

1) I have enough energy to blow dry my hair standing up now. (didn't realize it, but i have been sitting on the edge of the tub for quite some time drying my hair and it felt like a chore)

2) My bath towell stayed on this morning. A bath towell that normally doesn't wrap around enough to keep it on now "tucks" in.

Sweet little successes that made my day :)

Replies

• BeckyRayJohnson
    Options
    Wow, that is what you call real success. A sign that things are working with out the darn numbers. You keep it up. :happy:
  • sfcop311
    sfcop311 Posts: 21
    Options
    Never thought of it but I sit down and dry my hair also..... For now one I will stand....
  • PediNurse67
    PediNurse67 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Celebrate good times... c'mon :-) way to go!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Kudos on blowin' your hair dry - while standin' up :happy:

Excellent news on the towel bein' tucked in :happy:

Little success are so huge & fills you with Happiness...Have a great day, and keep smilin'...! xo :heart:
  • sfcop311
    sfcop311 Posts: 21
    Options
    Never thought of it but I sit down and dry my hair also..... For now on I will stand....
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Never thought of it but I sit down and dry my hair also..... For now on I will stand....

LOL>>> I had never thought about either, until i was just standing there feeling good and drying :) Funny, but it really did make me feel good.
  • SweetCharity
    Options
    CONGRATS! Thanks for sharing with us. I forgot what it felt like to make those major milestones. I had the same one with the towel! And I also remember being able to cross my legs for the first time :) It's so exciting to see that kind of progress! Great job!
  • JMRGrant
    JMRGrant Posts: 67
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work! The little achievements add up to the BIG ones! I know exactly how you feel, it appears that you and I started about the same time. Not only do we have the same start time, but also approximately the same BW and current lbs lost! YEAH for us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!