Hello there!

I just joined yesterday and i am so excited about this site. My first two days haven't been so great as far as all the calories i have consumed but i am sure it will get better. Now i am able to see what areas i need to work harder on in order to reach my goal of loosing 48 pounds. Wish me luck!

Replies

• allgoode
    allgoode Posts: 10
    I just joined yesterday and i am so excited about this site. My first two days haven't been so great as far as all the calories i have consumed but i am sure it will get better. Now i am able to see what areas i need to work harder on in order to reach my goal of loosing 48 pounds. Wish me luck!
  • annie11343
    annie11343 Posts: 11
    Good Luck. We will all get there.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Welcome!! We're glad to see you onboard.!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Now that you know where your eating problems are, I'm sure you'll do just fine!
    You're right to be excited, because this site IS fantastic, and you'll be amazed at how well you do, and how "practically" easy it will be to lose the weight that you want to!
    I just wrote in another reply how in less than 3 months, I've gone from a size 18 to a 12! And if I can do it, with a thyroid problem to boot, anyone can!!!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    welcome and good luck, i love this site, because you can get so many opinions and ideas and support! its great :flowerforyou:
  • Welcome Goode and Best of luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hi there!!! Welcome!