Hello!!!

Options
Hi, I am sort of new to MFP, i signed up a while back but never really used it until recently. I am trying to loose some weight and be healthy overall. I had a baby about a year ago, and now it is time to get back down to pre-pregnancy size. My biggest concern is I lack motivation. Can you guys please help me stay motivated. What are some things that keep you moving and eating right?

Replies

• ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    hi! one thing that helps keep me eating right (although if you look at my diary, you'll see i still have work to do to really be "good") is that if something is iffy, i plug it into the food diary FIRST...look at the calories etc...and then usually it'll put me off eating it when i see the calorie count! :bigsmile:

motivation i am still working on - i am lucky that i ENJOY going to the gym! :happy: But my motivation challange is working out at home - which i also like, but i keep getting distracted by dishes, laundry, etc!

Suzi :flowerforyou:
  • Shari62
    Shari62 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, welcome back!

Stay positive and focused on your goal. You really have to want to do it. It's partly mental. MFP helps me a great deal, entering everything I eat and seeing how many calories, sugar, fat etc. is actually in the food I eat, helps me keep on track. You do have to have some discipline. Its tough, but sounds like you are still young and believe me, it is easier for you now than when you get in your late 40s!!! Good luck, you CAN do it!

Shari