Getting hitched and losing weight!

Options
Hey all, I'm Stella and just started my weight loss journey! I'm getting married next April and hope to finally lose all the extra weight I've been toting around all my life. I'm so excited to finally be doing this! I've tried to diet and lose weight before but I've always given up in a day or two but now that I have to stand up in front of all my friends and family and say my vows I don't want to do so being unhappy with myself ( plus I want to start off my marriage on the best foot possible). I'm really happy I've finally gotten the motivation to do this and I hope I can continue to do well!

Replies

• SlimingChris
    Options
    Good Morning!!

First of all Congratulations! I am also doing the same.. however in my case I am not getting married yet.. nor am I even engaged yet.. however I do know that it is coming sometime this year (sooner than later) and I want to look my best for the parties that follow.. plus to start on a better term.. and a happier me. I wish you nothing but the best of luck and well wishes! add me if you'd like :)
  • stellajane07
    Options
    Thanks so much and congratulations on your soon to be engagement :)
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    Congrats Stella!! I just started this site as well, I am totally motivated to losing the 25 lbs I've gained....No fiancee, or even a boyfriend yet ( although I do have my eye on someone, and have for a lonnnngggg time). We're all in this together, we can support each other! I'll bet you'll make a beautiful bride! Keep up the good work!