Wii New U Yoga and Pilates

Options
Has anyone tried this?
I need a change and seen this, wondering if its any good or not. I'd say Im pretty advanced. I used to go to yoga classes a lot, hoping to find a class that works with my schedule but until then I need something different at home.

Replies

• Deevs
    Deevs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Not tried that one, and can't think how you'd do Yoga whilst holding a Wii remote.

I recently bought the Ryan Giggs Fitness DVD, which is for core strength and conditioning, and use it alongside my weekly Yoga class. It's not aerobic in any way but concentrates on the core muscle groups, advanced stretches and lots of balancing.

I'd recommend it.

Hope that helps.

x
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    You don't hold the WII remote you do it all with the wii board. It looks interesting enough although I just prefer to do the aerobic side of it. My daughter really enjoys it though.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Oh and the longer you do it you open harder levels. Those I haven't seen yet because we are all just beginners over here.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Good to know! I didn't know there were levels to open. I looked at the reviews on Amazon and no one mentioned that.

I'll have to look into that DVD also.
  • oldtyke
    oldtyke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I hope it's better than their first one! It was so awful I gave it away.
  • MagickalMelba
    Options
    I'm getting a Kinect for my Xbox for my birthday... there awesome, it scans your body via laser so theres no clunky boards or remotes to hold onto...

xxx