The Bachelorette?

Options
annhjk
annhjk Posts: 794 Member
Is there a post going about this somewhere that I missed? I'd love to read what people thought about the one kicked off.

Replies

• annhjk
    Options
    Is there a post going about this somewhere that I missed? I'd love to read what people thought about the one kicked off.
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    There was a post but it was yesterday.

I actually felt horrible for Jeremy and wow the expression on his face was hard to watch cuz he was really hurt. And then on the "men come back show" afterwards he said he still loves her that was even worse. I wasn't sure about Jeremy and to see the show the other night changed my opinion about him. I actually think he was sincere.

I saw a couple spoilers the other day online and it said who she picked.....it is like Christmas and I had to know. But I won't spoil it for anyone and say who they said it was. But who knows how true it is anyhow!!!
  • karenfitness
    Options
    I feel bad for Jeremy. I do think he has real feelings for Deanna. It is hard to love someone who doesn't return that love. I just feel their relationship was based on a lot of sadness. It was a bit too serious.

What was the deal with Grahm? Even on that show with all the rejected men back, those two were still arguing. It seems like there are a lot of feelings there.

I do like the two guys left. It will be interesting to see who she picks. They both seem like good choices although I'm not sure it seems like there is a lot of chemistry with either of them.
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I felt sorry for Jeremy too, eventhough I didn't think they had too much chemistry. Eventhough he is smoking hot, he didn't seem to be too fun. What do you guys think? I agree that I think she had a lot of chemistry with Graham, I was shocked when she sent him home. Jason seems like a really nice guy (maybe a little too nice???) and Jesse seems like a nice guy, but just doesn't seem like her type at all.

Yeah, don't let us know what you saw on the spoilers!!!!!!! I want to be surprised. I go back and forth on who she is going to pick!

I can't wait until next week!!!
  • lynzz
    lynzz Posts: 45
    Options
    I kind of felt sorry for Jeremy too!! He was just too perfect--too boring.....

I still can't believe Deanna got rid of Graham, wow!! I think that her experience with Brad on the Bachelor really did a job on her. She still has some unresolved issues with Brad, and therefore wasn't emotionally ready to be vulnerable to Graham, what a waste.....they had so much chemistry. I love him!!!

Anyway, I can't really see Jason nor Jesse really being her type?? But, she said she was engaged.
    So, hmmmm.....I bet it's Jesse.
  • annhjk
    Options
    I was going through the guide on Directv last night (wondering what they'll put on to replace the bachelorette) and the week after the finale there's an engagment party. Has anyone heard if there's another bachelor/bachelorette after this one?
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I kind of felt sorry for Jeremy too!! He was just too perfect--too boring.....

I still can't believe Deanna got rid of Graham, wow!! I think that her experience with Brad on the Bachelor really did a job on her. She still has some unresolved issues with Brad, and therefore wasn't emotionally ready to be vulnerable to Graham, what a waste.....they had so much chemistry. I love him!!!

Anyway, I can't really see Jason nor Jesse really being her type?? But, she said she was engaged.
    So, hmmmm.....I bet it's Jesse.

I thought she was reading Graham right though, he wouldn't open up to her he would just shut down whenever they didn't agree...not a good way to start a marriage...=o/
    I loved Jason right from the start, I really think she is engaged to him...lol not long to find out!