Jillians BFBM vs 30DS

Options
Just curious who has done both and can compare. I'm currently doing the 30DS and I'm halfway through. I am considering doing her BFBM afterwards but didn't know if was the same, easier, or more difficult?

Replies

• edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I have done the 30DS but I have watched it and the workouts are similar, but BFBM is longer.
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    i was wondering that too. I'm hoping that BFBM is a good "next step" after 30DS. I'm only on Level 2 so I still have a couple of weeks.
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    BFBM is more cardio, longer and doesn't use weights
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    BFBM is mostly cardio. it goes hand in hand with NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES, which is mostly for toning up. You can alternate these 2 dvds and get great results!! they are both 40 mts workouts with 10 warm up/cool down.
  • caligirl86
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is the new dvd.. I watched a little on you tube.. Different exercises... I think id try that I have also done 6 weeks 6 pack and No More Trouble Zones.. 40 and 50 min on those.. Make the most of her workouts.. She will help you.. 30 Day Shred helped me lose 9 inches all over... TONED AND MUSCULAR... Love Jillian!
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    BFBM is mostly cardio. it goes hand in hand with NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES, which is mostly for toning up. You can alternate these 2 dvds and get great results!! they are both 40 mts workouts with 10 warm up/cool down.

Awesome! I can't wait!

I find that 30DS is a little too short (but so intense when I'm doing it!) so I throw in some Zumba or quick cardio afterwards because I feel so energized doing 30DS. I'm expecting BFBM and NMTZ to kick my butt though!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options

Awesome! I can't wait!

I find that 30DS is a little too short (but so intense when I'm doing it!) so I throw in some Zumba or quick cardio afterwards because I feel so energized doing 30DS. I'm expecting BFBM and NMTZ to kick my butt though!

i agree, when i do 30DS i have to add another workout, wether 20 mts on elliptical or another jillian dvd. But BFBM and no more trouble zones are intesnse. But i love the results i get using those two dvds. my back side looks so much better and my midsection is pretty tones good luck, i hope you like both of them. :happy: