How do you log the 30 day shred DVD for your exercise?

Options
I'm doing all sorts of exercise, one of which is the 30 Day Shred DVD but I don't see it listed on the cardio exercise list... So if it is not there, how are others logging this time of interval training? :huh:

Replies

• Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    i log it in as circuit training
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training, but I subtract a few from the calories burned that it gives me because of the ab exercises and the exercises that are performed lying down (chest flyes, for example). I don't think 20 minutes of this DVD burns quite as much as 20 minutes of true, hard circuit training would.
  • suzhawken
    suzhawken Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training, but I subtract a few from the calories burned that it gives me because of the ab exercises and the exercises that are performed lying down (chest flyes, for example). I don't think 20 minutes of this DVD burns quite as much as 20 minutes of true, hard circuit training would.

Wow Eric, kudos for the honesty!! Thanks for the quick response both of you!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training....the calories burned are "kinda" accurate...I just log it as a straight 20 minutes (don't include the warm up or cool down) and it most often matches my HRM. (log as 20 because if I log as 25 MFP overestimates what I burned)

Love the shred though...it is a good solid workout in a short time. Perfect for my AM workout!!