Gina's Skinny Taste website

Options
tamheath
tamheath Posts: 702 Member
If you don't know of this site, check it out for great recipes for whole family! http://www.skinnytaste.com

If you already know & love her, you might want to consider voting for her on http://www.babble.com/best-recipes/dinner/top-100-food-mom-blog-2011-nominate-a-food-blog.

Replies

• blessedmommy2x
    Options
    LOVE the website! I found it last week and I have already made 5 recipes off that website! And I plan on making another one today. I always modify the recipes though-so I can put my own "spin on it" and KEEP it healthy! LOOOOOVVVEEE that website!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou: I definitely need to check this out for recipe ideas!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    ^^This.
    I found out about her food blog via MFP..and she rocks the house. It's greatly encouraging to see good tasting food for we that are concerned about eating lighter, healthier and wanting to be able to track our foods.
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Love this site! I use it all the time :love:
  • JasonMcFeetors
    Options
    This is a truly amazing find. Eat great and lose weight!
  • chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    :tongue:
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    We had Crockpot Sante Fe Chicken from her site for dinner last night, and leftovers will be lunch today. Yummmmmm! Highly recommend that one! :drinker:
  • danicajt
    danicajt Posts: 18
    Options
    bump!
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    We had Crockpot Sante Fe Chicken from her site for dinner last night, and leftovers will be lunch today. Yummmmmm! Highly recommend that one! :drinker:

So do I. The whole family absolutely loved it. I’m making her zucchini turkey burgers today! I love that she makes hearty, healthy food that can feed the whole family. And she has a lot of dishes from Central & South America that I haven’t seen in any version—healthy or not. Fantastic site.
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for suggesting this site!! I am about to go to Whole Foods and I like to plan out a few meals I'm going to cook during the next week. This was great timing. I'm going to make the Prosciutto and Arugula Sandwich, Sesame Crusted Tuna Steak, and Mushroom Risotto this week. YUM-EEE!!!!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    love this website!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link!
  • fumblerdog
    Options
    I am now OBSESSED with this website, thanks to MFP. So yummy! First I made the pineapple bliss cupcakes, then tonight for dinner we had the healthy baked chicken nuggets and the easy garlic cheddar biscuits, and they were both DELICIOUS. Can't wait to dive into more recipes!
  • frankie_xox
    frankie_xox Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i stayed up late last night printing all kinds of recipes from this website! i can't wait to try them out!
  • ccsmiller
    ccsmiller Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    thanks for the link!
  • letsdothis2010
    letsdothis2010 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Oh my...I just discovered my new favorite recipe site :) thanks for the link!!!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • frankie_xox
    frankie_xox Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i've been trying recipes from this site this week and they are great! haven't had a bad one yet!
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.