hello from our beauty TAMI!!!

ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
As you may know, our girl Tami is on vaca visiting her family this week.....she had a good flight over and her little guy did well on the plane....he's a bit under the weather so send him some love!!!

But all and all she said its great...and everyone that saw her after her transformation said WOW! heck ya wow, she looks amazing!!!

anyway...she says HELLO and sends her LOVE!

I told her we miss her...and to have fun but hurry back to us.....I mean it is all about us isn't it??? lmbo

hugs!
Ali

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    As you may know, our girl Tami is on vaca visiting her family this week.....she had a good flight over and her little guy did well on the plane....he's a bit under the weather so send him some love!!!

But all and all she said its great...and everyone that saw her after her transformation said WOW! heck ya wow, she looks amazing!!!

anyway...she says HELLO and sends her LOVE!

I told her we miss her...and to have fun but hurry back to us.....I mean it is all about us isn't it??? lmbo

hugs!
    Ali
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Thanks for the update. She does look amazing. She is doing awesome.
    Wish her a safe flight home.
    Renee
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    She does look fabulous!! Good for her!!!!!!!!!!!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    i love reading Tams posts every day! Will definitely miss her til she comes back!!

(we really all ARE like family huh? i mean im closer to you guys then to someof my actual fam!)
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    oh noes!
    she wont be back before i leave:cry:

oh well hope her son gets better soon
    enjoy time with the family tam!
This discussion has been closed.