New to calorie counting...

Options
I have tried many different weight lose programs and I have not yet found the right one for me. I hope that this is the one. I cant seem to stick to anything long enough to see and feel proud of my results. I do not have much will power, okay , okay I don't have any at all. I hope that I can stick to this. I would like to see myself living a healthy and active life style.

Replies

• Aline
    Aline Posts: 9
    Options
    I have tried many different weight lose programs and I have not yet found the right one for me. I hope that this is the one. I cant seem to stick to anything long enough to see and feel proud of my results. I do not have much will power, okay , okay I don't have any at all. I hope that I can stick to this. I would like to see myself living a healthy and active life style.
  • uh1npilot
    Options
    Same here Aline...hang in there and stay dedicated. I find it tough as well as i find myself around folks who just consume without any concern. Large helpings and desserts...just have to do your own thing and do it right. stay committed and it helps to have fit minded coworkers like i seem to have around me with my new assignment.

Brian
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome.
    Counting calories is easy. The more you do it the easier it gets. I have been doing it now close to 5 years this time. It has become second nature to me.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Make sure you are honest with yourself and it sounds like you know you have a weakness. Don't worry we all do. But you can do this. If you need help don't be afraid to ask we are all there sometimes. We are glad you have joined.

Eve:flowerforyou:
  • Aline
    Options
    Thanks for dropping me a line, I think this will be easier on me. I'm not into counting points and stuff thats really not for me. I feel excited about this in on day 4, I still was not able to stay within my calorie count but i think its getting easier for me. I am more away of the bad stuff I eat buy recording it all. I wish you great success in all you do. I will keep your words of encouragement in mind. In time I will achieve my goal. I am taking baby steps, I want to lose my first 10 pounds. So when I have done that I will let you know.
    Thanks again for you encouraging words.
    Have a wonderful day.:happy:
  • Aline
    Options
    Same here Aline...hang in there and stay dedicated. I find it tough as well as i find myself around folks who just consume without any concern. Large helpings and desserts...just have to do your own thing and do it right. stay committed and it helps to have fit minded coworkers like i seem to have around me with my new assignment.

Brian

Thanks for dropping me a line, I think this will be easier on me. I'm not into counting points and stuff thats really not for me. I feel excited about this in on day 4, I still was not able to stay within my calorie count but i think its getting easier for me. I am more away of the bad stuff I eat buy recording it all. I wish you great success in all you do. I will keep your words of encouragement in mind. In time I will achieve my goal. I am taking baby steps, I want to lose my first 10 pounds. So when I have done that I will let you know.
    Thanks again for you encouraging words.
    Have a wonderful day.