What Music do you work out or exercise to?

Options
What is you favorite music to listen to when exercising? I like fast paced music like Tiesto haha. I try to keep up with the beats!
Oh yeah and "friend me". thanks

Replies

• ShunkyDave
    ShunkyDave Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm finding I like a lot of electronica, dance, and mashups of the same.
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My guilty please is my upbeat "Boybands" from my youth - New Kids, NSync, Backstreet. I even have some 80's Nelson, Skid Row, BonJovi. Katy Perry Firework really gets me running!
  • toloseme
    toloseme Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Right now on my iPod - Nickelback, My Darkest Days, Evanescence (my favorite type of music is rock/metal), Katy Perry, Mariah Carey, Rihanna, En Vogue, Christina Aguilera, Lady Antebellum, Colbie Calliat, Cascada. I listen to a lot of different music but the rock/metal is my favorite.
  • toloseme
    toloseme Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My guilty please is my upbeat "Boybands" from my youth - New Kids, NSync, Backstreet. I even have some 80's Nelson, Skid Row, BonJovi. Katy Perry Firework really gets me running!

Firework is my favorite Katy Perry song right now. LOL I have a lot of 80's Nelson, Motley Crue, etc in iTunes, I just haven't put it on the iPod lately. :D
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Like a G6, Bottoms Up, and Higher by Taio Cruz(sp), Lady Gaga, Katy Perri, Rihanna are pretty good, the rest of mine is all 80s stuff like Madonna I think whatever has a steady tempo is good.
  • gcf0207
    gcf0207 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i listen to trance and dance music too. if you like tiesto you should also listen to "world hold on" by Bob Sinclair, "burned with desire" by Armin Van Buuren, "im not alone" by Calvin Harris.
  • StephSmith2011
    Options
    My 13 year old daughter just picked out some great music off itunes for me! :) I've got some Lady Gaga, Usher, Kanye West, Beyonce... good stuff! keeps me motivated!
  • sayuri1
    sayuri1 Posts: 111
    Options
    depends some days I'll just put lady gaga on, its so catchy! But when I'm training hard and need to push myself I seem to find that metal does the trick, it's loud and fast. It makes me want to ran as fast as the blast beats and it's loud so i can't think of "i'm tired" = D
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Brown chicken brown cow
  • flab2steel
    Options
    Ok I have done the research and found two that I like and motivates me at least for now!
    Dr Dre - I need a Doctor
    Katy Perry- E.T. ft Kanye
  • bespatter
    bespatter Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I listen to a lot of metal. It keeps me really pumped and the beats are pretty fast so the workout usually winds up kicking my *kitten* when I'm through! Lol.

Some good songs are:
    "O.D.H.G.A.B.F.E." by Lamb of God
    "Suspended by the Throat" by Job For a Cowboy (don't really care for the band, just this song).
    "Awaken the Dreamer" by All Shall Perish
    "Vela, Together We Await The Storm" by The Human Abstract
    "Impending Disaster" by Devildriver

You get the gist. :)