Cold

Starlightdusk
Starlightdusk Posts: 106 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Okay, so I had been doing really well on counting cals and keeping my intake where it needed to be. I started to notice that I was cold more often. I mean I used to keep the thermostat at 72 and have fans on all the time but that made me cold now. Then I had a few bad days (okay weeks) and all of a sudden 70 degrees wasn't cold. but now I am back to eating well and I am FREEZING! So do you think that it's not that I have lost fat/weight or just that my body isn't using extra fuel that it doesn't have to keep me warm?

Does this happen to anyone else? anybody colder now that they are dieting?

Replies

• Starlightdusk
    Starlightdusk Posts: 106 Member
    Okay, so I had been doing really well on counting cals and keeping my intake where it needed to be. I started to notice that I was cold more often. I mean I used to keep the thermostat at 72 and have fans on all the time but that made me cold now. Then I had a few bad days (okay weeks) and all of a sudden 70 degrees wasn't cold. but now I am back to eating well and I am FREEZING! So do you think that it's not that I have lost fat/weight or just that my body isn't using extra fuel that it doesn't have to keep me warm?

Does this happen to anyone else? anybody colder now that they are dieting?
  • chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    um... im constantly cold! in fact, my apartment doesn't have central air conditioning, and it has been a blessing in disguise! it is probably because your body doesn't have as much fat as it did before. TAKE IT AS A GOOD SIGN! you go girl! haha
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    My husband keep the house 70 to 74 in the house at all times. I'm always freezing but my chinchilla needs it to be that temp. too. So I cuddle up in a warm blanket isn't that bad.
This discussion has been closed.