Halfway there!

Options
So, I'm halfway to my goal weight and I thought I'd post my progress pictures. Unfortunately, I didn't take any side pictures before I lost any weight. The first one I took was at 165. I also cut my sodium intake way back right after that picture was taken.

1-1-2.jpg

Don't mind the weird door... It's a lot smaller than a normal door and makes the pictures look a little odd.. Lol

Replies

• maller07
    maller07 Posts: 21
    Options
    Not sure why it's not working.. :(

1-1-2.jpg
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Your stomach is looking great and there is a huge difference in the face! Wonderful job!
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    FYI, if you post a link and then move it to a different part of photobucket or edit it, it will generate a new link. The last one links so put that in the ;)" alt="tags and it should work ;)" />
  • barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • timanda2
    timanda2 Posts: 149
    Options
    good for you!!! You should be proud!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options
    Your belly looks different from the 165 to the 161 too. Way to go!!
  • maller07
    Options
    I cut out about 1000 mg of sodium a day.. I couldn't believe how much of a difference it made!
  • Cori615
    Cori615 Posts: 100
    Options
    great job!!! I bet your happy!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Wow- a huge change with just a 4lb difference in the bottom pics.
    You look great! What is the time frame from the 175 to 161 photo?
  • maller07
    Options
    Wow- a huge change with just a 4lb difference in the bottom pics.
    You look great! What is the time frame from the 175 to 161 photo?

The picture of me at 175 is actually from last summer, but that's what I weighed on January 2nd. I just couldn't find a recent picture of my face.. Since the beginning of the year, I've lost 16 pounds and 8.5% body fat. Still a work in progress but I'm getting there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!