I gave into Candy Kitchen

Options
jenbar
jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
my kids were driving me crazy to go into Candy Kitchen (we're on vacation), so finally after our jam packed day, we ended with candy!
Well, I couldn't help myself! I ate 1/4 lb. of chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohwell: :ohwell:
I got a bag for me and decided to eat it all at once! Now I'm sick and it's late and can't work out now!
And we have to get to the beach early tomorrow morning for the "sand castle" contest (I'm making a gigantic CROC hahaha) so I can't get there before. (well, I prepared all our lunch stuff tonight, so I wasn't running around in the morning, so maybe I can get there at 7am) .... (likely NOT, but it's nice to say it!:explode: :explode: :explode: )
I feel GROSS!
I'll have to ride the beach bike a little more tomorrow!
cross your fingers on this one people! hopefully I can get rid of that 1/4 lb. that I just ate!
Jennifer:heart::heart:

Replies

• jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    my kids were driving me crazy to go into Candy Kitchen (we're on vacation), so finally after our jam packed day, we ended with candy!
    Well, I couldn't help myself! I ate 1/4 lb. of chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohwell: :ohwell:
    I got a bag for me and decided to eat it all at once! Now I'm sick and it's late and can't work out now!
    And we have to get to the beach early tomorrow morning for the "sand castle" contest (I'm making a gigantic CROC hahaha) so I can't get there before. (well, I prepared all our lunch stuff tonight, so I wasn't running around in the morning, so maybe I can get there at 7am) .... (likely NOT, but it's nice to say it!:explode: :explode: :explode: )
    I feel GROSS!
    I'll have to ride the beach bike a little more tomorrow!
    cross your fingers on this one people! hopefully I can get rid of that 1/4 lb. that I just ate!
    Jennifer:heart::heart:
  • chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    ugh i hear you! last night i went to the movies and had popcorn. granted it was in range of my calories for the day, but i honestly felt sick to my stomach all night and couldn't sleep. it was horrible.... did i learn my lesson today? nope.. I'VE BEEN EATING NONSTOP!!! blech!

you'll be fine tomorrow, drink lots and lots of water to flush out those bad chocolate feelings! lol

take a nice long walk on the beach tomorrow too.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Don't worry girl - with your new rev'd up metabolism you will burn that off with no problem! Tomorrow is a new day!! Enjoy the sand and send pics of the big croc!!!

Tricia