I dont know what to do!!!!??? ANY ADVICE?

KylaArnold
KylaArnold Posts: 8
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:cry: Im not trying to say lose a bunch of wieght just tone up and maybe a couple pounds...but mainly I want to eat healthy and practice will power. It seems like I go a day or two doing really well then, all of a sudden the next day I go 1500 calories over my recommended amount. :( I dont know what to do, because after I eat (whatever it is that i eat) I am like so, who cares, and go eat more... I don't really regret it until either the next day or hours after.. Does anyone else go through this? does anyone have advice?

Replies

• :cry: Im not trying to say lose a bunch of wieght just tone up and maybe a couple pounds...but mainly I want to eat healthy and practice will power. It seems like I go a day or two doing really well then, all of a sudden the next day I go 1500 calories over my recommended amount. :( I dont know what to do, because after I eat (whatever it is that i eat) I am like so, who cares, and go eat more... I don't really regret it until either the next day or hours after.. Does anyone else go through this? does anyone have advice?
  • I go through this EVERYDAY! I posted a similar post a couple of days ago and people had really good suggestions. Once I go over my calories, I don't care either until I get on the scale and see I'm not getting where I want to be. My suggestion is to just stick with it. Eventually you will find foods that you can eat and still stay within your calories. Just remember that even though you don't want to lose a ton of weight, you can always gain if you don't control your calorie intake. So it is better to get the swing of things now, rather than when you do need to lose a bunch of weight. Good luck!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Take it one bite at a time...

:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.