Hey...from Kennesaw, GA

Options
:flowerforyou: Hey There!

I ran across this site while surfing the internet. I decided to check it out and I love it! I was just saying to myself that I really need to find a way to keep track of my food consumption as well as exercise and bam I found MyFitness Pal! I immediately jumped on it, registered and started entering my information. Talk about perfect timing!

This is going to be such a help to me on my GET FIT journey. I like to refer to it as REINVENTING myself. I too also just starting back doing P90X! Looking forward to entering my workouts and staying on top of my progress.

My wish is that each of you will accomplish what you set out to do!

Peace & Blessing....Deborah

Replies

• patattheshire
    patattheshire Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    this site is awesome and even ties into most smart phones good luck
  • LBATL
    LBATL Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey Deborah! Greetings from Atlanta. I look forward to following you on your reinvention journey.
  • holliehobbie
    Options
    Deborah: You working out in a gym around town? I am in Kennesaw, too!
  • catlady100
    catlady100 Posts: 154
    Options
    Welcome deborah. I'm in the ATL as well.
  • drayah7
    drayah7 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi There,

I generally work out in the mornings (4am) b4 work and if I miss my workout in the am, I make up at work, we have a gym at my office. But, I'm open for other sugestions.
  • LBATL
    LBATL Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Deborah - You aren't playing around! 4 AM workouts? I was just planning my workout schedule for next week and was thinking about a 5:45 am class but decided that was too dang early. I'm so used to working out in the afternoons!
  • gilsoncj
    gilsoncj Posts: 18
    Options
    I usually hit my gyms 5:45 Cycle Class then go to work/school then on most days hit an activity for the PM like dog park, basketball, or even a second gym session.