100 pushup challenge anyone?

Options
hooghie
hooghie Posts: 711 Member
Hi!

I've been watching what I eat and doing 4-6 days of cardio every week for several months now. It's time I add some strength training to the mix. As part of that process, I started the 100 pushup challenge on tuesday because I can't even do 1 pushup the regular way!

Anyone want to join? Here's the website: http://hundredpushups.com/index.html and there is also an iphone app. It's a 6 week program. I don't expect to be able to do 100 pushups at the end of 6 weeks but I do expect to be stronger & tighter. It's only about 10 minutes/day, 3X a week. I started on tuesday so today is officially day 2 of week 1.

Would love to have others join me!

Replies

• hooghie
    hooghie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • gforcex4
    gforcex4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey, just was looking to see if anybody else was doing this too or had done it in the past on here! I started last week. Today was actually my Week2, Day1 & was up to 24 pushups (I'm on level 1). I did some P90X last year & think that's helped my upper body strength more than I thought although I do have to take the long breaks. I downloaded the iPhone app to help keep track & keep me going. Hope you did well on it & finished strong. Let me know how many you ended up doing & if it helped you get to 100!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I started it once before but didn't get very far. I'll willing to try again.