Getting older...ugggg!

Options
OK SO....tomorrow is my 36th B-day...uggggg!v:ohwell:
I was sitting here trying to think happy thoughts of tuning another year older and this is just a couple things I came up with.

The pros/cons of being in my LATE 30's....ouch!!!
LATE 30's I really want to know how this happen???

Pros....
1. 40 is still 4 year away.
2. hhhmmmm???
3. hhhmmmm???
4. hhhmmmm???

Cons...
1. I had to start coloring my hair for the first time in my life to cover the grays.
2. I can't run, bike or walk fast enough to get away from the cellulite on the legs.
3. My triceps are starting to look like freakin' wings no matter how may kick back I do.
4. Forget plucking the chin hairs. My husband wants his electric razor back.
Oh trust me I can come up with a lot more, but I'm starting to get depressed LOL! :laugh:

I guess I should be happy I'm still 30 yrs away from adult diapers LMAO!!!! :bigsmile:

Hope you all had a great day!
Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!
flag_american.gif

Kel~biker1.gif

Replies

• CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    OK SO....tomorrow is my 36th B-day...uggggg!v:ohwell:
    I was sitting here trying to think happy thoughts of tuning another year older and this is just a couple things I came up with.

The pros/cons of being in my LATE 30's....ouch!!!
    LATE 30's I really want to know how this happen???

Pros....
    1. 40 is still 4 year away.
    2. hhhmmmm???
    3. hhhmmmm???
    4. hhhmmmm???

Cons...
    1. I had to start coloring my hair for the first time in my life to cover the grays.
    2. I can't run, bike or walk fast enough to get away from the cellulite on the legs.
    3. My triceps are starting to look like freakin' wings no matter how may kick back I do.
    4. Forget plucking the chin hairs. My husband wants his electric razor back.
    Oh trust me I can come up with a lot more, but I'm starting to get depressed LOL! :laugh:

I guess I should be happy I'm still 30 yrs away from adult diapers LMAO!!!! :bigsmile:

Hope you all had a great day!
    Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!
    flag_american.gif

Kel~biker1.gif
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY??? You are NOT hitting your midlife girlfriend!!! No SERIOUSLY!!! Take your prozac and calm down... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

spank.gif

Pros....
    1. 40 is still 4 year away. (At least you can still count)
    2. hhhmmmm??? (You are still a hottie!)
    3. hhhmmmm??? (Your mortgage is closer to being paid off)
    4. hhhmmmm??? (You are a LOT closer to the age old question, "Is Social Security going to be there when I'm old?")

Cons...
    1. I had to start coloring my hair for the first time in my life to cover the grays. (Ya, Ummmm...just starting to color??? BAHHHH!!! Hokay, whatever you say! LOL)

2. I can't run, bike or walk fast enough to get away from the cellulite on the legs. (At least most of the people around you are closer to bad eyesight, and they can't see it! And no your legs look fine!)

3. My triceps are starting to look like freakin' wings no matter how may kick back I do. (Easier to get into heaven when it's your time to fly there...Cause you're an angel girlie!!!)

4. Forget plucking the chin hairs. My husband wants his electric razor back. (Ya, about that...At least you can still reach your legs to shave...And You know how to braid by now.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~See??? What are friends for??? :bigsmile:
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Non the Less...

HAPPY B DAY! ~smiling~

Nice time of the year to have a B Day!

What are you going to be doing for it?
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    Thanks PL for putting things in perspective for me LMAO!!!!!
    OKAY....
    1. I didn't want to mention my eye sight...now I'm depressed! I told my eye surgeon he is going to have to trade me in for a younger version or prescribe me glasses because it is getting harder and harder to see the intra ocular-lens implant, when I have to folding it for him! :noway:

2. I swear I have never colored my hair until this year. I watched my sisters have some pretty scary hair coloring moments growing up...I never wanted to have YELLOW or BLUE hair! NO THANK YOU! hahahaha!

3. OK now I feel old again... I haven't had a mortgage in 4 years and I'm not having to rely on SS! I have to give my husband credit on this one because I LOVE TO SHOP heheheh!! :bigsmile:

4. Your right I can still count! Does this mean the mind is not totally gone yet????

AND last but not least...
    Once again THANK GOD the diapers are YEARS AWAY!!! HAHAHHA!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you again...SWEET FRIEND of mine! You always make me feel better about things! :bigsmile:

:heart: Kelly!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee??? Your life doesn't suck as much as you thought an hour ago! Sheesh!

Oh crud! Now I'm hungry for chocolate cake. GREAT!

:noway:
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    Non the Less...

HAPPY B DAY! ~smiling~

Nice time of the year to have a B Day!

What are you going to be doing for it?

Thank you! I have to work...yucky! :ohwell: But I do get to scrub/assist with my favorite surgeon! :happy:
    I did take today off. I took my boys to Sun Splash and a friend/co-worker I share a B-day with came with u!
    It was a FUN day!
    But after tomorrow I have a 3 day weekend....YEAH! I'm going to ride my bike hahah!
    Kel~:flowerforyou:
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee??? Your life doesn't suck as much as you thought an hour ago! Sheesh!

Oh crud! Now I'm hungry for chocolate cake. GREAT!

:noway:

My work birthday cake preference request....
    Forget the cake. I'm getting strawberries instead! Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but oh well!
    Lauren ( a co-worker) B-day is tomorrow too! She is getting a cake! It's not like we will be cakeless...gggeeeezzzzz! :bigsmile:
    Kel~
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Well, Happy Birthday Sunshine!!!

I hope you have a fantabulous day!!! May all your boobies hang high, may your rump stay firm, and may all of your other dreams follow suit! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIZZLING FRIEND!

4.gif
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    So I'm not the only one with those pesky chin hairs??? :tongue:

Happy birthday!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I turn 31 late this month.

I can't say it's a pleasurable experience. :cry:
  • CyclingDiva
    Options

Ok so did you read my MySpace status!

Another year older! Living, loving life and feeling stronger than ever, physically and mentally! WOOT WOOT! Happy B-day to me hahahah! :)

Staying positive here, staying positive LOL!!!!
    You look fantastic and things couldn't be better for you right now! :wink:
    Happy early B-day to you J :)
    Kel~:drinker:
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    So I'm not the only one with those pesky chin hairs??? :tongue:

Happy birthday!
    HAHAHHAHAHAA
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

Ok so did you read my MySpace status!

Another year older! Living, loving life and feeling stronger than ever, physically and mentally! WOOT WOOT! Happy B-day to me hahahah! :)

Staying positive here, staying positive LOL!!!!
    You look fantastic and things couldn't be better for you right now! :wink:
    Happy early B-day to you J :)
    Kel~:drinker:

Thanks Kels. You're looking pretty good yourself. :wink: :happy:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    HAPPY HAPPY!
    I so hear ya...I turned 35 in June and let's just say things...um.....change.....
    It sounds corny but I think we need to watch what we eat and work out (live a healthy life) but the thighs and flabby triceps are what they are...they sure ain't what they used to be..... :)
    BUT try and focus on the positives...I think I'm more focused and confident than I've ever been..I know myself better and I know what I want/need and won't tolerate any less...

Have a great day!!!
    Kim
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    There's so much that is great about your 30's.....

1. You finally have some idea of who you are and what you want and know how to go about getting it.
    2. You become comfortable and more accepting of yourself and that tends to make your more open and accepting of other people. At the same time, you've enough experience that you're smarter about who you choose as friends.
    3. Most women hit their sexual peak in their 30's.
    4. You're smarter and wiser but still, by all modern standards, YOUNG!
    5. You're old enough to know what to do with your young feelings.

By the way, nothing to fear in your 40's either.....(well with the exception of gravity.....don't get me started).

Happy Birthday!