Enell Sports bras for Larger chested women

Options
I just thought I would post on here that these bra's really are great. I was very unsure about spending the money for one, they are like $60 each, Crazy i know. But if you are heavy on top they really do work. I have DDD, so when I first started working out my back was KILLING me. I did some research and everyone recommended them so I broke down and bought one. They are a PAIN to put on but once everything is sucred they really help. I did not realize how much until I did my group kick class last night when I forgot the bra at home so I desided to just do it anyways my back was killing me. It just made me realize how much I truly love this Bra.

Replies

• destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I just thought I would post on here that these bra's really are great. I was very unsure about spending the money for one, they are like $60 each, Crazy i know. But if you are heavy on top they really do work. I have DDD, so when I first started working out my back was KILLING me. I did some research and everyone recommended them so I broke down and bought one. They are a PAIN to put on but once everything is sucred they really help. I did not realize how much until I did my group kick class last night when I forgot the bra at home so I desided to just do it anyways my back was killing me. It just made me realize how much I truly love this Bra.
  • Slender1
    Slender1 Posts: 185
    Options
    THANK YOU! We larger chested women feel your pain. Literally. Any recommendations like this always help - I'll check it out!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    As an aside - If those are your kitties on your couch in your ticker photo, then you and I have the same couch. I think it's standard issue however since I know about half a dozen other people with that couch.

I'm glad to know you were able to find sports bras to work. I had been stuffing myself into a stretched out sports bra that wasn't fitting correctly for a year.

Wanted to let you know though that I had a breast reduction in Dec 2007. Best decision I've ever made. Eva. Jumped through the hoops, proved to the insurance company that my super -duper DDDs (I was quickly starting to overflow that cup, even as I lost weight) were causing back pain, upper shoulder and neck pain which led to migraines. With all the right documentation, they approved the procedure and I only had to pay $100 copay.

I just wanted to let you know, firsthand, that if you've ever thought about a reduction and have the means to do so, I highly recommend it!!
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    That couch is actully one that we had for like 3 months but yes those are my babies. I usally do not have too many issues with my boobs and actully LOVE them when I am not working out. Thanks for the info though. I may someday look into a reduction but currently would not even consider it.
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I have one of these. It is SO awesome. Since I've lost so much weight and it all came out of my boobs, it doesn't really fit right anymore, but when I was bigger, it was fabulous. Just another bra to look into!!! I think it's really similar to the Enell bra...

http://www.titlenine.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=2172&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=674&iSubCat=676&iProductID=2172
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    That one from title nine is the Enell Bra. . .that's where I order mine.:flowerforyou: It truly is a life-changer.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY loving the Enell bra -- changed my life as well!!! Now I feel like I can run or do those cardio classes that have a lot of jumping around. I didn't realize either how much everything moved until I bought my Enell a few years ago. Cannot recommend highly enough!!