Help!

Options
Hey guys,

Is anyone else having some problems with shifting their weight? I've been on here for about a week now, and I haven't even lost half a pound, yet I've been reading loads about people losing over a pound a week!

Am I doing this wrong?

Marie

:smile:

Replies

• tslocum2001
    Options
    don't get discouraged. It was much quicker when I was heavier to drop pounds and everyone's body does it at its own pace. No matter what your making healthier choices. And that is the most important thing
  • sherri31
    sherri31 Posts: 80
    Options
    Dont give up. Ive been stuck at the same for 3 weeks now not sure what im doing wrong all of a sudden. Ive changed things around on my goals to see if that helps. good luck.
  • PrairieRoseNE
    PrairieRoseNE Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Don't give up - it sometimes takes awhile for the body to realize something is different. Keep eating healthy, and if you exercise, you'll see results. Stay strong!!!
  • dearprudence1964
    dearprudence1964 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Everything everyone else has said is true. Everyone's body is different. I lost 30 lbs and then stayed stuck at the same weight for almost a YEAR!!! Recently I posted on here asking for advice. What they told me really helped, so I will pass it on to you. Without seeing your diary, I can't be specific - but they encouraged me to shift my calories away from the evening so that I'm eating more for breakfast and lunch and less at dinner. Also, they told me to cut my sodium intake as much as I could. I'm not sure which change kick started the weight loss, but it def worked.