He's like a train wreck.....

Options
Wendi_S
Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
you want to look away but just can't.........

Best Charlie Sheen quotes to date......

1. “I have a disease? Bull****. I cured it with my brain.”
2. “Winning, anyone? Rhymes with winning. Anyone? Yeah, that would be us. Sorry, man, didn’t make the rules. Oops!”
3. "I’m tired of pretending I’m not a total *****in’ rock star from Mars."
4. "You can’t process me with a normal brain."
5. “If you borrowed my brain for five seconds, you’d be like, ‘Dude! Can’t handle it, unplug this *kitten*!’ "It fires in a way that’s maybe not from, uh… this terrestrial realm.”
6. "I was banging seven-gram rocks, because that’s how I roll. I have one speed, I have one gear: Go."
7. "Can't is the cancer of happening."
8. “Wow. What does that mean? I’m bi-WINNING.”
9. “I am battle-tested bayonets, bro.”
10. “I’m so tired of pretending my life isn’t perfect and *****ing and just winning every second and I’m not perfect and *****in’.”
11. “Look what I’m dealing with, man, I’m dealing with fools and trolls.”
12. “It’s just strafing runs in my underwear before my first cup of coffee, because I don’t have time for these clowns.”
13. “You have the right to kill me, but you do not have the right to judge me. Boom. That’s the whole movie. That’s life.”
14. “I’m sorry man, I got magic and I’ve got poetry in my fingertips, you know, most of the time, and this includes naps."
15. "I’m an F-18, bro.”
16. “I’m not Thomas Jefferson. He was a *****.”
17. "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
18. "I'm bi-winning."
19. "There’s a new sheriff in town. And he has an army of assassins.”
20. "The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them look like droopy-eyed armless children."
21. "The only thing I’m addicted to right now is winning.”
22. "I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists.
23. "[CBS] picked a fight with a warlock."
24. "If you’re a part of my family, I will love you violently."
25. "Winning."
26. "I will not believe that if I do something then I have to follow a certain path because it was written for normal people. People who aren’t special. People who don’t have tiger blood and Adonis DNA."
27. "C’mon bro, I won best picture at 20. I wasn’t even trying. I wasn’t even warm."
28. "Winning."
29. "Bring me Dr. Clown shoes."

Replies

• HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    He is just a complete mess. He looks horrible too!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    This makes me so glad that I haven't been followed by a fleet of paparazzi my whole life....I'd be in a cave hiding.
  • sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    He is soooo funny!

WINNING!!
  • bode1all
    bode1all Posts: 28
    Options
    bump. I want to remember these lol
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Funny, yet so damn disturbing! My husband has battled addictions, has been clean for nearly 7 years now, and from my understanding he was NEVER like that! Sheen is just a complete disaster. I wonder what his Dad and brother think about this mess!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I saw the title and thought you posted a thread just for me. :blushing:
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    these made me LoL :o)
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    I want to list my occupation on Twitter as - unemployed winner!!!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    He is a mess and he was sooooooo hot too! It is a real shame, amazing what that lifestyle does to your looks.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I posted FB yesterday, "Can't stop watching the train wreck that is Charlie Sheen." LOL! Thanks for posting these!! :laugh:
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    bump. My husband turned on the tv at 7am because he wanted the charlie report. Total psycho!
  • ChelDM
    ChelDM Posts: 145
    Options
    It is a complete tragedy watching a man's addiction bring him to this..The media sensationalizing his illness at every turn..I live in Los Angeles...for the most part everyone I talk to is disgusted with all of it...What have we come to?
  • sunbeam11
    sunbeam11 Posts: 67
    Options
    I haven't really been following it. Sounds like he has done a lot of drugs in his day.

I'm gonna have to borrow this one:
    14. “I’m sorry man, I got magic and I’ve got poetry in my fingertips, you know, most of the time, and this includes naps."

That's hilarious.
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    bump. My husband turned on the tv at 7am because he wanted the charlie report. Total psycho!

I flicked through all the morning shows ..trying to get every last bit of new 'dirt' LOL
  • rosiesparkle100
    Options
    This has made my day. Long Live Charlie Sheen.
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I love it! It's better to burn out than it is to fade away, Charlie!

When we was on the Alex Jones show I knew he'd crossed over into madness!
  • Splendidissimus
    Options
    Saving this, because I too am a total ****ing rock star from Mars.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I understood all of that. :indifferent: It's either because of my prior drug use that links the connection in nonsensical phrases, or in some weird way, I may have a newfound respect in his eccentricity. Would that mean the level of my douchebaggery is that of Charlie Sheen? :embarassed:
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Is there still going to be a special on? I seen a clip of an interview that some of those quotes came out of it but I thought it was longer then what I seen. Anyone know what I am talking about.
  • johnporcaro
    johnporcaro Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I used to blog Buseyisms, http://www.johnporcaro.com/2003/09/buseyisms_revis.html. I think I need to re-visit the topic, now that there's someone that makes Gary Busey look sane... :-)