Stupid Chips!

Options
I just polished off the rest of a bag of chips!!! It was less then half of the bag (which is an improvement) and reduced fat Shearers, but still!!! IVE BEEN SOOO GOOD!!
Ok now that Im done feeling bad about myself I am going to log EVERY FRIGGIN EVIL LITTLE CHIP and then Im going to a Zumba class to burn them off. Ive already worked out today but I dont care! I cant sit here and think about the fact that I just stuffed my face with crap! So Im outta here and on my way to the gym for the 6:30 class! STUPID CHIPS!

Replies

• NoWomb4More
    NoWomb4More Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Chips are my weakness! They are evil evil! I can't have even one because I know I'll polish off the whole bag!
  • denise980
    denise980 Posts: 296
    Options
    My weakness is the peppermint patties in my freezer right now. It is taking so much control to NOT go and have one...
  • lynnseyt
    lynnseyt Posts: 20
    Options
    I love chips, too. Try the Ranch or cheddar Quaker rice cake bites...you get the crunch and the flavor to get over the chip craving, with much fewer calories. They really are pretty yummy...not bland like regular rice cakes.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I love chips but don't feel guilty about eating them anymore now that I found Pop Chips, sooo yummy!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    I HEAR YA!!! I allotted myself 6 of the Honey Dijon Kettle chips today and boy did I want to keep going and going!!
  • theidarisafa
    Options
    agreed, chips are high calories.

Best NOT to have them around and surround yourself with healthier alternatives.

Or save them for special occasions.

I'm a chip lover too. No chips no problems ;-)
  • bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Count me as a chip lover too!
    :bigsmile:
    Pringles ..low fat aren't toooo bad...but I love my Lay's!
    Tried some other nasty chip thingy...from BJ's.......110 calories for 33 chips......ewwww.....
    I've never tried the Pop chips tho....guess I'll give them a go.....
  • Shawna0101
    Shawna0101 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I gotta say I am a chip lover too and did not want to give them up, so my sister told me about pop chips and voila! I can still have my chips and dip too, just have to read the labels and only eat the 1 serving not the whole bag lol...