WHICH PHONE SHOULD I GET?

Options
mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
I have a T-mobile account and I'm eligible for an upgrade. Any suggestions which phone I should get? My current phone is a Samsung Gravity.

Replies

• happy2camp
    Options
    I have a blackberry and I absolutely LOVE it! I can't wait for this site to get the blackberry app. =)
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Depends on what your needs are?? Would like a newer phone with applications and what not? Or just a normal phone?? I used to work at TMobile :)
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy S 4G. I just bought it and it's awesome!!
  • nuklep
    nuklep Posts: 9
    Options
    I have the G2 from t-mobile. I got it free for contract renewal. I've recently seen the Mytouch4g also offered for free. One thing with smartphones is u will have to buy the internet package. I got introduced to MFpal through my G2's app. I was looking for an app to track calories. It even has a barcode scanner that I can use to just scan any item I ate to enter food.

G2 is a little on the heavy side (has a physical keyboard that slides out). Samsung Galaxy is very light. Google's Nexux S is good.

also if you have been a t-mobile customer for a while (i have been for 5 yrs), you could get preferred android DATA plan. its $20 for unlimited internet, instead of the regular $30.
  • jeebsah
    jeebsah Posts: 39
    Options
    Personally when its time for me to upgrade i usually get the newest phone with the highest customer ratings (usually found on the carriers website) - which is also usually the most expensive. I think the Galaxy S, G2 and Mytouch are good phones. They are all android phones, which I have and absolutely love!

...also you can get the mfp app on your phone for free through the android market
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Im wondering the same thing ... I have the MyTouch now ... Was going to get the samsung galaxy 4g but then the rep said they were releasing the samsung galaxy2 4G in june so i figured Id wait ... LOL!