Not sure where to post this... but boobs....

Options
Still_Sossy
Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
Please I have lost a half of a cup size! Is there ANY way to lose weight and keep the goodies????

Replies

• BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to help you, but, I saw boobs and came running, guess it is just instinct.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Boobs are made of a lot of fat (as well as some other tissue) so as you lose body fat, yes, you'll lose some boobage. I'm bummed about it too. I'm losing my butt and my boobs. Back to being a 2x4 for me.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I came running too...I was hoping we could have a discussion about plastic surgery!
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    I have no idea how to help you, but, I saw boobs and came running, guess it is just instinct.

Ditto **mouth is watering**
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Boobies!!! :happy: :love:
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I havent lost boobs.....but the fat under them pushed them up so much more :cry: Now I am seriously getting a boob job not because im vain or anything I just dont see how them pointing this south can be healthy....:tongue:
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is anything you can do. For me, losing weight = losing boobs. Sigh.... and mine weren't big to begin with. Sigh. :flowerforyou:
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Its not about size, its about proportions, If you have DDs and you're overweight, they don't look great anyway. You would look better with Bs and a little skinny waist!

I'd happily trade in all my tummy fat for Bs!
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    Ha ha ha you said boobs! :smokin:
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    No, mine have gone down too. Apparently, it's the one place most women lose from first.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Sadly we cant stop it.... BUT!

Do some chest exercises like incline flys and other chest resistance training... made mine PERKY :D

went for C cup to B tho >.>
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    ttiwwop.gif
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    So...plastic surgery? I have a friend of a friend, she is super vain, has no children, had money to burn and looked at a bazillion pics for perfect breast pictures and gave them to her surgeon and purportedly has the most excellent fake rack now. That is a good discussion!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Its not about size, its about proportions, If you have DDs and you're overweight, they don't look great anyway. You would look better with Bs and a little skinny waist!

I'd happily trade in all my tummy fat for Bs!

I agree with that and I've actually had one breast reduction and that was before I gained weight. *sigh* I'd be happier if they were smaller... My husband's the one who complains. :P
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different. For some people, it's the first place they lose weight. For some, the last. It's a luck of the draw kind of thing.
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    ttiwwop.gif

:laugh: :laugh: LMAO:laugh: :laugh:
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    I would like to know too!! My boobies were the first to go when I started losing :sad: When your a fat girl your boobs are all you have and that is the one fat you WANT to keep!! But I have now lost enough fat in my mid section that my boobs do look bigger in comparison, they stick out more than the fat gut! :happy: So I guess I can deal with it. :ohwell:
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    No, there is no way. I lost a full cup size. :sad:
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    I am looking forward to losing some. Right now they are to big and I dont want to buy a bigger size.
This discussion has been closed.