Replies

• areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    What are everyone's plans for the 4th??
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    well, I took half a day off wed, vacation thur and holiday off fri, no work sat or sun.
    have a lot of errands to do, but will only take a few minutes of each day.
    sold my property
    bought 3 old skool vw's and need to pick them up
    and I am not answering the phone
    got my hair done to
    may go swimming, cook out, go to the mountains

but I vow, to eat healthy and get a lot of exercise

I am on a 30 day quest.

be 205 by 7-30, i am 213 now
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I AM HERE IN TENNESSEE! IT SURE IS BEAUTIFUL ON CHICAMAUGA LAKE. MAY GO FISHING AFTER WHILE. ANYHOW, HAVE A GREAT DAY! :smile:
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    We are heading to the Dallas area this weekend. We are going to a huge firework show and shopping on Friday. More shopping on Saturday and a baseball game! Can't wait until 5!!! Then the weekend starts!!!:bigsmile:
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Will be going to the beach if weather permits... My dad has a time share on the beach so we were going to stay there for a few days, but 60% chance rain there tomorrow.... Hmmmm don't know if we are going to go. It's been nasty here the last few days... Hope it clears up... Fireworks on the beach are beautiful.
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    We're going to have a cookout , later that evening I'm heading to Dallas to visit my daughter for a few days.:smile:

HAVE A GREAT & SAFE JULY 4th:bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    BBQ and pool part at my sister in laws and then fireworks at my mama's house.
    It horrible out today w/ thunderstorms and tomorrow is looking the same way.:frown:
    It ALWAYS rains on the 4th here.
    I hope everyone has a great time. Stay safe!:happy: