Options
It's taken me 45 years of being sick and tired of being sick and tired to take a stand against myself and alll the negative things in my life and start moving. :sad: Just started this week with 15 min walk around my work place, walk/run pattern, light weight training and Wii fitness in the evening at home.:happy:

Replies

• cjasins
    cjasins Posts: 93
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step!!
  • honeybunny50
    Options
    Well that good your walking around work i do that all day long on my feet, and bending, up and down stairs, up and down ramps. And tired when i get home and don't want to do more but i clean house here to. Add me as friend ok!
  • Bmorrow
    Bmorrow Posts: 169
    Options
    Well, welcome Misskimh,
    You have come to the right place! Is your walk run the C25K program? I'm doin that W5D3 tomorrow and I love it...glad to be your friend if you like!
  • Bmorrow
    Options
    Well, welcome Misskimh,
    You have come to the right place! Is your walk run the C25K program? I'm doin that W5D3 tomorrow and I love it...glad to be your friend if you like!
  • Bmorrow
    Options
    Well, welcome Misskimh,