Zumba Flat abs????

Options
I just did Zumba 20 Minute Flat abs and I have NO clue how to log it so I did it under High impact aerobics - someone please tell me if that is right - it logged it as burned 134 calories - is that right

Replies

• kibibi57
    kibibi57 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have been logging it under Calisthenics (pushups, sit-ups), vigorous effort.
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    is that a DVD? where did you get it?
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    dance aerobics
  • ChelDM
    ChelDM Posts: 145
    Options
    I have Zumba as a custom exercise...If you create it in your exercise list it will give you the calories based on the amount of time and your personal weight...Try it...
  • liltoomuch
    Options
    I spoke to my instructer and was told 4 an hour you would burn no less than 700 but as high as 1000. So you can divide it to get your session
  • liltoomuch
    Options
    I spoke to my instructer and was told 4 an hour you would burn no less than 700 but as high as 1000. So you can divide it to get your session
  • fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I've been searching for a way to find calories doing zumba! So many people have HRM! I cannot afford one unfortunately. However, http://www.caloriesburnedhq.com/zumba-calories-burned/ shows the kind of calories you'd burn, depending on weight and vigor!

Good luck :)