New & Improved!

Options
Hola All! Just thought I'd say Hey, Found this App ages ago and never used it and finally about what almost 2 weeks ago I brought it up and started using it! Haven't looked back since. Absolutely Love it. I think at my Largest I was over 250 and now I'm at 205 and going strong! Doing P90X and RevAbs right now, Did Insanity and always looking to add new things to my workout plan. I've also been in the process of looking into becoming a personal trainer and nutritionist. Is anyone out there a PT or Nutritionist and if so would you recommend a specific group or school over another and why? Another question I had is what in your perception is a better Heart Rate Monitor.. I ignorantly bought one at Wal - Mart and it didn't work whatsoever so I returned it now I'm being more selective. So excited to be here and inspired by all of you who are making amazing choices! Rock On.

Michael

Replies

• Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar HRM which I bought a couple years back and I love that thing. I pretty much refuse to work out without it. You get used to the strap and yes, their stuff is a bit more pricey, but in my opinion you get what you pay for. And the newer machines at my gym are equipped to receive signals from Polar HRMs, which is handy if you don't feel like keeping your hands on the sensors and want to compare the HRM results to the machine (I usually do).