Hi Everyone!

Options
My name is Jenn and I am 27 years old. I have been overweight my whole life. I am not considered a big girl by friends but I am not where I want to be. I am pretty strong for a girl but I want to be in shape and taut. I am looking forward to having some accountability and being able to track what I am eating and doing. I am going to the Virgin Islands in July and I want to drop the 35 pounds that I am overweight and get into that bikini body I want to rock!! This should be a fun road!

Replies

• jesusgrl14
    Options
    My name is Jenn and I am 27 years old. I have been overweight my whole life. I am not considered a big girl by friends but I am not where I want to be. I am pretty strong for a girl but I want to be in shape and taut. I am looking forward to having some accountability and being able to track what I am eating and doing. I am going to the Virgin Islands in July and I want to drop the 35 pounds that I am overweight and get into that bikini body I want to rock!! This should be a fun road!
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hello Jenn! Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • uh1npilot
    Options
    Hang in there and welcome Jenn. New as well so hit it hard and don't give up...
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn,
    Welcome. Have a great time here and have fun with it. I'm sure that you will find the support as I did.
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome........:flowerforyou:
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!

Angela :flowerforyou:
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    Thanks, y'all! This is so fun! I have been playing on it all day, I think I am addicted! Haha :love:
  • SKINNYPIG
    Options
    WHAT A CUTE PUDDY-CAT!!:laugh:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    We are glad you are here:flowerforyou:

I find myself on here all to often just reading. It keeps my mind out of the kitchen and sometimes I must admit from doing the chores I really don't want to do:embarassed:

However it is terrific to have all the wonderful people working toward one goal talking things out.

Eve
  • Lorivan
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Jenn ! Best of luck to you on your journey!